High Desert Camping and Deluxe Cabins Outside Julian
Stagecoach Trails • Julian, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Tent or RV Campsite ($39), a Camp Cabin ($54), or a Timber Cabin ($124), from Now to October 30, 2016
- $10 Credit to the General Store
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Camp, park your RV, or spring for the deluxe, air-conditioned cabins with private baths and mini fridges at this sprawling high desert property outside Julian.
An hour east of San Diego in the Cuyamaca Mountains, the former gold-mining town of Julian is now Southern California's premier apple-growing region. A sleepy hamlet that's held onto its historical roots—and has been designated an official California Historical Landmark—Julian offers visitors a trip back in time. Here, you can hitch a horse-drawn carriage down Main Street, tour the old mines, and sample the region's famous apples, all in a single day. Still, there's no lack of sophistication in this quaint little town, with several nearby wineries offering tastings and a few noteworthy restaurants serving upscale seasonal cuisine.
In the high desert of Shelter Valley on the outskirts of Julian, Stagecoach Trails is an RV resort and horse camp that's virtually made for families. You can choose to rough it by pitching a tent or parking your RV at a campsite with water and electrical hookups. Or, opt for a Camp Cabin with four single cots (bring your own bedding), electricity, and nearby hot showers and restrooms. For a more civilized experience, Timber Cabins contain a queen bed with bedding, a microwave and mini fridge, heating and air-conditioning, a full bathroom with shower, a coffee bar, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The campground itself features a pool, a laundry facility, Wi-Fi, a general store and deli, and a clubhouse—not to mention clean restrooms and showers for campers.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Kids are welcome; additional guests may stay at the camping sites (based on availability) for an extra $3 per person, per day
• No pets allowed in cabins, but leashed dogs can hang in the campground for $3 per day
• Blackout dates: November 26-27; December 24-25; December 31, 2015-January 1, 2016; January 16-18; February 12-16; May 4-16, 27-30; October 8-10, 2016
Last-minute vacation plan. I wanted to go to Julian, and this gave me two days in the Borrego desert. Awesome, I can't begin to say what a wonderful experience this was. Definitely will go back.-- LivingSocial Member
Great desert stay. The cabin had four cots, two chairs, a fire ring, picnic table, and an electric plug for cell phones and GPS units. A small general store on site has all of the essentials, and the staff there was friendly and very helpful.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $10 credit to the General Store
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $3 per person for camping sites only
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are not allowed inside cabins; dog on the campground must be on a leash for an additional fee of $3/pet
- Check-in: 2 to 5 p.m. (call ahead to arrange a late check-in) / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): November 26 to 27; December 24 to 25; December 31, 2015 to January 1, 2016; January 16 to 18; February 12 to 16; May 4 to 16, 27 to 30; October 8 to 10, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2016 • Enjoy By October 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings