Relax at This Lodge Near Lake Sam Rayburn
Rayburn Country • Brookeland, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Hotel Room, Thursdays through Sundays ($59)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Hotel Room, Thursdays through Sundays Plus Two Rounds of Golf on Rayburn Country Golf Club ($99)
- $20 Lunch Credit at Timbers on the Green
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
This Brookeland community makes it easy to go fishing on a tranquil lake or swing away at a local golf course.
Casting for bass on the placid waters of Lake Sam Rayburn as pine forests come into focus through the morning mist, you might feel like you've died and gone to fishermen's heaven. But you don't have to be an expert angler to enjoy the serenity at the state's largest man-made lake, roughly 2.5 hours northeast of Houston. Surrounded by the stately pines and bald cypress of Angelina National Forest, Sam Rayburn's 750 miles of shoreline and seasonally stocked waters invite boaters, campers, hikers, golfers, and just about anyone who can appreciate the scenic beauty of the East Texas Piney Woods.
Less than two miles from the shores of Lake Sam Rayburn, Rayburn Country is a residential community and golf club that welcomes travelers to its Lodge Hotel. The renovated Lodge Hotel rooms feature one king or two double beds; a microwave and refrigerator; a flat-screen cable TV; and wireless Internet. Lovely as the rooms are, you won't spend much time in them, thanks to the property's numerous activities. Play a round of golf at the 18-hole championship course or sit down to a delicious meal at Timbers on the Green. Here, you can take in an elevated view of the course, or cozy up by the outdoor fire pit for a classic Texas evening.
"Absolutely fabulous resort. [Golf] course was second to none and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Highly recommend."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 lunch credit at Timbers on the Green
- Please inquire about tee times prior to arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings