Fun for the Whole Pack at This Water Park and Hotel
Great Wolf Lodge • Mason, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with a $30 Restaurant Credit, and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Six People Sundays through Thursdays ($219)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven People in a KidCabin Suite with a $30 Restaurant Credit, and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Seven People Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays ($259)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Grizzly Bear, Majestic Bear, or Loft Fireplace Suite with Water Park Wristbands for Up to Eight People Sundays through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays ($289)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Just 30 minutes north of Cincinnati, the city of Mason gives the royal treatment to Queen City families looking for a weekend of fun and frivolity—and those looking for a wetter and wilder time hold court at the Great Wolf Lodge. Kids of all ages love this 79,000-square-foot indoor water park, where the temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Jump on an inner tube and slide down Alberta Falls or zip down the three-story water slides of Totem Towers. Later, duck oncoming sprays at Fort Mackenzie before drying off for the host of other attractions.
Kids run the show at Great Wolf Lodge—just look at the family-friendly accommodations. The Wolf Den, KidKamp, and KidCabin suites feature a fun in-room cave, tent, or cabin with bunk beds inside, as well as a normal queen-size bed for Mom and Dad. All rooms, including the Premium suites, have at least one TV, a full bathroom, microwave, fridge, and other convenient amenities.
When it's time for drier activities at Great Wolf Lodge, head to the interactive MagiQuest, which gives kids a magic wand to use against goblins while searching for hidden treasure. Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with ice cream-themed manicures and other treatments. At dinner time, even picky eaters will marvel at the options available in the massive menu at The Loose Moose Cottage. Between the incredible water slides and the fun accommodations, this quick trip to Mason makes for a family vacation that reigns over the rest.
"Great time for kids of any age! We have gone every year since they opened. LOVE IT!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This was a FANTASTIC weekend trip—the kids didn't want to go home! Everyone had fun, from the toddler to the teenagers—and even me! ...We had a blast and will definitely return again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- One-night stays may be combined for up to 2 nights
- Only valid for stays between November 1 and December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation prior to 72 hours of arrival has a $30 processing fee, cancellations within 72 hours of arrival result in forfeiture of LivingSocial voucher
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the room
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 28 - 29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings