Fun for the Whole Pack at This Water Park Resort
Great Wolf Lodge • Mason, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Seven People in a KidCabin Suite with Water Park Wristbands for Up to Seven People, Sundays Through Thursdays ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Family Suite with Water Park Wristbands for Up to Six People, Sundays Through Thursdays ($369)
- $25 Resort Credit per Night
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 3, 2015 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Watch your kids race around this family-friendly water park resort just outside of Cincinnati.
Just 30 minutes north of Cincinnati, the city of Mason gives the royal treatment to Queen City families looking for a weekend of fun and frivolity—and those looking for a wetter and wilder time hold court at the Great Wolf Lodge. Kids of all ages love this 79,000-square-foot indoor water park, where the temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Jump on an inner tube and slide down Alberta Falls or zip down the three-story water slides of Totem Towers. Later, duck oncoming sprays at Fort Mackenzie before drying off for the host of other attractions.
Kids run the show at Great Wolf Lodge—just look at the family-friendly accommodations. The KidCabin suites feature a fun in-room cabin with bunk beds inside, as well as a normal queen-size bed for Mom and Dad. All rooms have at least one TV, a full bathroom, microwave, fridge, and other convenient amenities.
When it's time for drier activities at Great Wolf Lodge, head to the interactive MagiQuest, which gives kids a magic wand to use against goblins while searching for hidden treasure. Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with ice cream-themed manicures and other treatments. At dinner time, even picky eaters will marvel at the options available in the massive menu at Lodge Wood Fired Grill. Between the incredible water slides and the fun accommodations, this quick trip to Mason makes for a family vacation that reigns over the rest.
• 12.75% tax and $19.99 resort fee not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Must be 21+ to check in
• Thanksgiving blackout dates: November 26-27, 2015
Great time for kids of any age! We have gone every year since they opened. LOVE IT!-- LivingSocial Member
This was a FANTASTIC weekend trip—the kids didn't want to go home! Everyone had fun, from the toddler to the teenagers—and even me! [...] We had a blast and will definitely return again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 3, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 resort credit per night
- 12.75% tax and $19.99 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 6 or 7 guests, depending on option purchased
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): November 26 to 27, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2015 • Enjoy By December 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings