Fun for the Whole Pack at This Water Park and Hotel
Great Wolf Lodge • Grand Mound, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Seven People in a KidCabin Suite with a $30 Restaurant Credit and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Seven People Sundays through Thursdays ($229)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Grizzly Bear, Grand Bear, or Majestic Bear Suite and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Eight People Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays ($309)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
From the Pacific Ocean shores to the peaks of the Cascades, the Evergreen State boasts a rustic beauty that entrances every Washingtonian. Keep the rugged charm of the wilderness while adding some all-seasons fun to your next family outing with a trip to Grand Mound's Great Wolf Lodge. At this 56,000-square-foot indoor water park, the temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Jump in an inner tube and swirl through the six-story funnel of the Howlin' Tornado, or zip down the three-story water slides of Totem Towers. Later, zoom in and out of the Lodge on the slides of Alberta Falls, duck oncoming sprays at Fort Mackenzie, then dry off for the host of other resort attractions.
Kids run the show at Great Wolf Lodge—just look at the family-friendly accommodations. The KidCabin suites feature a fun in-room cabin with bunk beds inside, as well as a normal queen-size bed for Mom and Dad. All rooms, including the Premium suites, have at least one TV, a full bathroom, microwave, fridge, and other convenient amenities.
When it's time for drier activities, head to the interactive MagiQuest, which gives kids a magic wand to use against goblins while searching for hidden treasure. Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with ice cream-themed manicures and other treatments—while grown-ups can enjoy treatments at Elements Spa Salon. At dinner time, even picky eaters will marvel at the options available in the massive menu at the Camp Critter Bar & Grille. Between the incredible water slides and the fun accommodations, this quick trip to Grand Mound puts the "great" in great outdoors.
"We always have a great time at Great Wolf Lodge. Nicely run place—fun for kids and comfortable for adults."-- LivingSocial Member
"A fantastic experience for families. Great for kids of all ages."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- One-night stays may be combined for up to 2 nights
- Only valid for stays between October 31 and December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation prior to 72 hours of arrival has a $30 processing fee, cancellations within 72 hours of arrival result in forfeiture of LivingSocial voucher
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the room
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 10, 28-29 and December 3-4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings