Your Choice of Quaint B&Bs in the Finger Lakes
FingerLakesBnB.com • Penn Yan, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room at the B&B of Your Choice, Any Days of the Week from now Until May 17, 2014 ($285)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room at the B&B of Your Choice, Sundays through Thursdays from May 18 Until June 19, 2014 ($285)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Narrow waterways reaching out from Lake Ontario into the quixotic landscape of Upstate New York, the iconic Finger Lakes create the ideal atmosphere for a weekend trip. Here, the confluence of fresh northern air and dewy banks creates the perfect climate for winemaking. As a result, the area is home to more than 100 wineries and has come to produce some of the best varietals in the nation. While you're sipping one for yourself, drink in the natural charm of these quaint waterfront towns for a truly idyllic experience.
FingerLakesBnB.com offers a choice of three delightful lodgings in the Finger Lakes. In the serenity of the 200-year-old Abner Adams House, relax by the fireplace and enjoy modern amenities like hot air tubs, cable TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. The B&B is just minutes from dining, shopping, and more.
Those with an extra-refined palate can opt for the Barrister's Bed and Breakfast where a hearty breakfast easily caters to vegan, vegetarian, or gluten-free diets. This property boasts amenities that include a beverage center and a guest refrigerator to keep your chardonnay cool.
Nearby, the solar-powered Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast has two log cabins and a main house, totaling five large, comfortable rooms. In the morning, Los Gatos offers a full breakfast that includes the inn's signature jams, syrups, and breads. At night, relax on the spacious deck or gaze up at the clear, starry skies with the telescope on the back lawn. No matter where you stay in the Finger Lakes region, you're sure to find a calm community of natural beauty, creativity, and history.
• Visit vineyards on the Seneca Lake, Cayuga Lake, and Keuka Lake wine trails
• Hike the wooded trails of Finger Lakes National Forest
• Savor the flavor of homemade cheese along the Cheese Trail
"Loved our time at Los Gatos B&B. Our hosts Susan and Burney were wonderful. We will be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Ken and Diane at Barrister's Bed and Breakfast were incredible friendly and had a wealth of knowledge about the area and the wineries. The breakfast served both mornings was amazing and very filling."-- LivingSocial Member
"The Abner Adams House was a great getaway! We loved every minute there—very relaxing and yet lots to do in this area. We would highly recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Participating Inns are Abner Adams House, Barrister's Bed & Breakfast and Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast; all locations are subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation policy is 7 days; no-shows are subject to voucher forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes Daily Breakfast for Two; VIP Wine Tasting at More Than 20 Wineries; Tasting Session at Two Distilleries; Cheese Tasting Sessions; and a Keepsake Gift
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 25-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings