Food and Culture at Award-Winning Jamaican Retreat
Zimbali Retreats • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three-Night Stay for Two and a $30 Bar Credit ($599)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two and a $40 Bar Credit ($799)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two and a $50 Bar Credit ($960)
- All Meals Included and Prepared by a Personal Chef
- Beach Day in Negril; a Cooking Class with a Three-Course Lunch from a Personal Chef; a Jungle Tour with Rasta Lunch; and an Organic Farm Tour
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 10 Nights
Comfortably relax and indulge in world-class meals at a retreat in the green hills above Negril.
Just 20 minutes from Negril, this natural oasis lets guests discover the other side of Jamaica, where mountain beauty meets world-class cuisine and eco-living takes center stage. Here, you'll experience the comfort of a natural life with colorful foods, warm sun, and plenty of time to smell the tropical flowers: Jamaica is truly a Caribbean dream, and the folks at Zimbali Retreats have taken it upon themselves to preserve that dream. The gorgeous seven-acre organic farm provides fresh ingredients used in the delectable Jamaican fusion meals; solar power supplies 100 percent of the electricity; the friendly Old World charm of a farming community makes for many smiles; and the cultural amenities make your stay a true paradise.
At this award-winning retreat (FlipKey rated it a "Top Vacation Rental" and Eco Hotels of the World awarded it five stars), you'll lodge in complete comfort while enjoying five-star service and first world amenities. The suites and cottage each offer outdoor space with great views of the natural surroundings, plus private baths, fresh-ground Blue Mountain Coffee, and plenty of all-natural snacks. The Mountain villa features a common area with a large porch overlooking the valley, complete with hammocks for relaxing, and a large library of unique books provides a bit of entertainment during downtime. Of course, there's always music and fun at the Reggae Bar.
At Zimbali, foodies unite. You'll be in the front row as your personal chef takes you on a culinary journey in the specially designed Mountain Cooking Studio. Stroll through the seven-acre on-site farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials; then, return to your choice of seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and traditional Rastafarian-style Ital dishes, all creatively woven before your eyes. At Zimbali, organic food takes top priority—treats like fresh fruit juices and vinaigrettes are prepared daily.
This retreat gives guests a chance to hike the fertile valley, eat a wood-fired lunch on a real Rasta farm, and take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy.
The retreat also offers a full line of treatments at Serenity Spa, and an opportunity to consult Bongo Roach—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist—or Isadora, a practical nurse and intuitive healer. You'll leave with a belly full of food and a heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
"Idyllic, relaxing retreat. Incredible food. Beautiful setting... Staff is very warm & welcoming, plus they provide the perfect insight into the local culture."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 25, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals prepared by a personal chef; beach day in Negril; a cooking class with a 3-course lunch from a personal chef; a jungle tour with rasta lunch; and an organic farm tour
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 20, 2014 - January 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 25, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 25, 2016 • Enjoy By June 25, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings