Family Fun Near Texas Hill Country's Canyon Lake
Jellystone Park Hill Country • Canyon Lake, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Lodge Room ($115) or a Cindy Bear™ Cabin ($188), from Now to November 24, 2015 (Not Valid in October)
- Parking Pass for One Vehicle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This laid-back Escape—located half a mile from the Guadalupe River—is perfect for a Hill Country family getaway.
The view from Canyon Lake—just beyond the reach of San Antonio and, a bit closer, New Braunfels—is always clear. By day, the lake beckons all sorts of adventurers, from anglers and windsurfers to snorkelers and swimmers. After dark, the twinkling stars stand out against the pitch-black sky, and the moon shines bright over the restaurants and resorts in the surrounding hills. Throw in unexpected experiences like wine tasting and spelunking—not to mention the spectacular sunset over Texas Hill Country—and it's even clearer: Canyon Lake is a place you need to see to believe.
Half a mile from the Guadalupe River and two miles from Canyon Lake, Jellystone Park Hill Country offers a variety of accommodations for every kind of traveler. Each of the 20 Lodge Rooms is appointed with two full-size beds and a full-size sleeper sofa (no linens provided), a full bathroom, and a small table with chairs. Most are also equipped with a kitchenette, including a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, two-burner hot plate, and kitchen sink (no cookware provided). There are also six Cindy Bear™ Cabins on-site, each with two bedrooms featuring a queen bed and bunk beds, a bathroom, and a loft. Cabins also boast four-chair dinette tables and full kitchens, equipped with enough dishes, utensils, and cookware for eight people.
Set on 28 acres and boasting tons of on-site recreation—two pools, a brand-new interactive water playground with slides and water blasters, laser tag, sand volleyball, half-court basketball, horseshoe pits, and more—this family-friendly resort makes for a fun year-round Escape.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Your voucher includes 1 parking pass—additional vehicles are $14 per stay
• Remember to bring all linens, paper towels, and personal necessities
• Add up to 2 extra guests to your room for $12/night, per person (based on availability)
• Plan around the blackout dates from October 1-31, 2015
• Pets are allowed in select Lodge Rooms—additional fees apply and can be paid directly to the property when you book. Pets are not allowed in any Cindy Bear™ Cabin.
Loved it. Very family oriented. Staff is super friendly! Can't wait to be back!-- LivingSocial Member
Wonderful campground. They have lots of activities for the kids and the rangers are awesome. Will be coming back for years to come.-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 24, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 car pass
- Voucher excludes paper towels, personal necessities, and linens
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests ages 4+; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $12 per person per night
- Additional cars are $14 each for the entire stay
- Pets are allowed in select Lodge Rooms; additional fees apply and must be paid at time of booking directly to the property
- Pets are not allowed in any Cindy Bear Cabin
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): October 1 to 31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2015 • Enjoy By November 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings