All-Seasons Retreat in the Colorado Rockies
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging • Grand Lake, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Small Courtyard Cabin ($79) Medium Courtyard Cabin ($89), Large Courtyard Cabin ($99), Now to May 31
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Small Courtyard Cabin ($149) Medium Courtyard Cabin ($175), Large Courtyard Cabin ($189), Now to May 31
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Small Courtyard Cabin ($229) Medium Courtyard Cabin ($269), Large Courtyard Cabin ($279), Now to May 31
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Rocky Mountain National Park at a cozy cabin three miles from the park entrance and less than two blocks from Grand Lake.
Grand Lake—the western gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and Colorado's largest natural body of water—is an outdoor oasis in all seasons. In spring, moose, deer, elk, black bears, and hummingbirds are reawakened from their slumber, drawing crowds to the hiking trails. When summer rolls around, the village is buzzing with activities like barbecue cookouts, beach parties, regattas, live music, and fireworks over the lake on the Fourth of July. In fall, the dense foliage is transformed into a sea of yellow-gold, and hiking, kayaking, golfing, elk bugling, biking, and fly-fishing are in full effect under the clear blue Colorado sky. Once the first flurries hit, Grand Lake becomes a winter wonderland fit for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling as well as channel and ice fishing.
Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging features quaint attached cabin accommodations in the heart of the village, just 1.5 blocks from the waterfront of Grand Lake. The rustic Courtyard Cabins mix the historic sylvan feel of Colorado with all the modern conveniences you'd desire during a trip to the Rockies. Each homey one- or two-bedroom cabin includes a fully equipped kitchen, eating area, cushy beds, Wi-Fi service, and a TV, all in a picturesque mountain setting.
We had a very delightful stay. Charming, cabin-like atmosphere in a beautiful little town. It was just the short getaway we needed.-- LivingSocial Member
This place is adorable! Great location and so cozy. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to going back again soon!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Options A/B/C/D/E/F blackout date(s): May 22 to 24, 2014
- Options G/H/I: no blackout dates apply
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings