Colorado Rockies Retreat for Up to Four
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging • Grand Lake, CO
- A One- ($79) or Two-Night ($140) Stay for Two People in a Small Courtyard Cabin
- Or, a One- ($89) or Two-Night ($160) Stay for Up to Four People in a Medium Courtyard Cabin
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
There's no bad time to venture to the Colorado Rockies. Especially not when you've got a cozy cabin less than two blocks from Grand Lake to call your own.
Grand Lake—the western gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and Colorado's largest natural body of water—is an outdoorsman's oasis in all seasons. Once the first flurries hit, Grand Lake becomes a winter wonderland fit for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling as well as channel and ice fishing. In spring, moose, deer, elk, black bears, and hummingbirds are reawakened from their slumber, drawing crowds to the hiking trails. When summer rolls around, the village is buzzing with activities: barbecue cookouts, beach parties, regattas, live music, and fireworks over the lake on the Fourth of July. In fall, the dense foliage is transformed into a sea of yellow-gold, and hiking, kayaking, golfing, elk bugling, biking, and fly-fishing are in full effect under the clear blue Colorado sky.
Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, Western Riviera Lakeside Properties features quaint attached cabin accommodations in the heart of the village just 1.5 blocks from the waterfront of Grand Lake. The rustic Courtyard Cabins mix the historic sylvan feel of Colorado with all the modern conveniences you'd desire during a trip to the Rockies. Each homey cabin includes a fully equipped kitchen, eating area, cushy beds, Wi-Fi service, and a TV in a picturesque mountain setting.
"We had a great stay and would recommend Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging to anybody. Our quaint cabin was clean and comfortable."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a One-Bedroom Courtyard or Lakeside Cabin are available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation. Upgrades are subject to availability
- Blackout date(s): No Saturday Night Only Stays available through March 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings