Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events - Grand Lake, CO
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging • Grand Lake, CO
- 1-night stay
- Book by: 6/9/17; travel by: 6/15/17
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $50 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the LivingSocial price applies.
- Taxes: 11% tax not included.
- Stays on Memorial Day weekend require a three-night minimum.
- Kitchens in all cabins
- Barbecue grills
- Gazebo area with picnic tables
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot cocoa
- Free parking
Hotel at a Glance: Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events
The Colorado Rockies form a majestic backdrop to Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events in the small mountain village of Grand Lake. The property's 12 courtyard cabins are connected in a U shape facing a courtyard in the heart of the village, about 1.5 blocks from the lake and 2.4 miles from the west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Amenities: All units feature free WiFi and mountain views.
- Claim to fame: The property was featured on Travel Channel's Hotel Impossible.
- Award winner: Western Riviera has been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence since 2012, including the year 2017; guests loved the helpful staff and location.
- Close to Rocky Mountain National Park: The western entrance is just a few miles away.
Grand Lake, Colorado: Western Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
Nestled beneath snowcapped peaks, the town of Grand Lake is known as the Western Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. The charming village is directly adjacent to Trail Ridge Road, a 43-mile route that winds through the park (limited in winter), providing glimpses of mountain wildlife and dazzling views that stretch to Wyoming.
Grand Lake takes its name from Colorado's largest natural body of water, which hugs the shoreline just south of town. The lake is home to large populations of brown trout and mackinaw, making it a popular fishing spot in warmer months. In the winter, Grand Lake is the perfect destination for snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and Nordic skiing. In 2013, the Grand Lake Nordic Center was voted the best nordic center in Grand County by the readers of Sky-Hi News. Back in town, Grand Lake's historical boardwalk evokes the Old West with rustic saloons and art galleries.
Great stay.-- LivingSocial Member
We had a very delightful stay. Charming cabin-like atmosphere in a beautiful little town. It was just the short getaway we needed. The staff were very accommodating when we had to check-in late. Thanks!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to May 25, 2017 or May 29 to June 14, 2017, depending on option purchased
- Stays on Memorial Day weekend require a three-night minimum
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation policy of 2 weeks and fees apply; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 cancellation fee applies
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid on Saturday night only stays
- 11% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • Enjoy By June 9, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $61 savings
- 43% savings