Wine on the Waterfront of Lake Erie
The Lakehouse Inn & Winery • Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional B&B Room or Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and May 1, 2014 ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional B&B Room or Cottage, Fridays and Saturdays Between January 1 and January 31, 2014 ($274)
- Three-Course Dinner for Two with Bottle of Wine at Crosswinds Grille
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Souvenir Wine Glasses and Souvenir Wine Cork Key Chain
- $20 Spa Credit
Though it's long been a getaway destination, Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a quiet alternative to the tourist trail. It's only an hour from Cleveland and set amid the wine country of Northeast Ohio, home to about 20 wineries, a number of covered bridges, and miles of scenic Lake Erie waterfront.
Perched on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn & Winery comprises eight guest rooms and four quaint cottages, a wine tasting room, a spa, and a restaurant. And it's all amid two acres of waterfront property. Rooms are located on the first and second floors of the inn and appointed with a king- or queen-size bed and a private bathroom. Cottages are a bit larger and offer a living room with cable TV, a full kitchen, and a private bathroom with shower.
Open Wednesday through Sunday between February and December, and on weekends in January, Crosswinds Grille offers breathtaking views of Lake Erie and a farm-to-table ethos that's reflected in the simple yet well-executed dishes on offer. During your stay, you'll be treated to a three-course meal that might include mussels, Rainbow Farms beets with chevre, and wood oven-roasted True Earth Farms chicken with Breakneck Acre grits.
Stroll along charming covered bridges before settling in for a nightcap by the fire. If the lapping waves aren't soothing enough, opt for a rejuvenating treatment at the day spa. From an essential oil ormedic facial to the inn's signature Cabernet massage, the only stress will be in choosing from the extensive list of services.
"Great place for a get away. Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms, excellent food and wine, and an attentive, professional staff. More like a high-end resort in Napa than a B&B in Northeast Ohio."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; must book by April 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, two souvenir wine glasses and one souvenir wine cork key chain, three-course dinner for two with one bottle of wine at Crosswinds Grille (please note: Crosswinds Grille is open Wednesdays through Sundays; and Fridays through Sundays only in January) $20 spa credit to the Spa at The Lakehouse Inn
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 22-25, 31, 2013; January 5-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • Enjoy By May 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings