Feel the Rhythm of a Jamaican Retreat
Little Bay Cabins • Westmoreland, Jamaica
- A Three-Night ($249), Four-Night ($329), or Five-Night ($399) Stay for Two in a Seaside or Garden Cabin
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Kayak Tour of Little Bay
- Bob Marley Tour
- Big Cave Tour
Between the piña coladas, coconut trees, turquoise waters, and reggae music, Jamaica easily lives up to its reputation as one of the world's most laid-back places. Visitors to Little Bay, situated less than 20 miles from Negril but worlds away from its tourist trail, are drawn to the area's white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and friendly locals. Beach bums will find a haven here—there's no shortage of activities near the sunny shores from surfing the waves to swimming with dolphins.
With a quarter-mile of pristine beach and one of the best coral reefs just a stone's skip away, Little Bay Cabins is a Jamaican retreat unlike any other. Built with both the local environment and its people in mind, this intimate resort features 12 rustic cabins, each appointed with handmade Jamaican furniture, coral-walled showers, and locally crafted artwork.
Little Bay Cabins features three delicious restaurants. Get a taste of Jamaica's famous flavors in Mama's Kitchen, where you'll dine on homemade jerk chicken, fresh seafood, curried goat, and ackee and saltfish. Enjoy a lunch of traditional wood-fired fare on the beach with service from Catch a' Fire Grill, or cool off in the shade with fresh tropical fruit at the seaside Lean Back Lounge.
Liven up amid beautiful surroundings on an included kayak tour of Little Bay. You'll also get a chance to visit the house where Bob Marley penned some of his biggest hits, swim in his favorite mineral springs, and tour Big Cave. At dusk, sip a Red Stripe around a roaring bonfire as you watch the sun set.
"Little Bay was our home we never knew about! From the staff to the food to the beautiful private beach that felt like our own, I will be missing this place for a long time—until I return!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 10% consumption taxes and gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings