Camping and Culture in Costa Rica
Costa Rica Descents • La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- The Jungle Rafting and Cultural Adventure for Two ($989): Five Nights for Two in a Deluxe Room at Arenal Volcano Inn; a Class Two or Three Rafting Trip with a Farm Tour and Organic Lunch; a Chocolate Tour; a Safari Float in the Peñas Blancas River with Fresh Fruit for Two
- Or, the Jungle and Arenal Lake Adventure with Camping for Four ($1,879): Four Nights for Four People in a Quadruple Deluxe Room at Arenal Volcano Inn; Welcome Cocktail Reception; an Overnight Rafting and Camping Trip for Four with a Farm Tour, Two Lunches, and One Dinner; and a Stand-Up Paddleboarding Class
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from San Jose's Juan Santamaría International Airport
- All Transportation to/from Activities
- Volcano Hiking Tour to the Natural Hot Springs
- Daily Breakfast
They say that fortune favors the bold, and nowhere is this more true than in Latin America's adventure capital: La Fortuna, Costa Rica. Channel your inner explorer with one of two packages—the Jungle Rafting and Cultural Adventure or the Jungle and Arenal Lake Adventure with Camping—from Costa Rica Descents.
Jungle Rafting and Cultural Adventure for Two: After landing in San Jose, you'll transfer to a deluxe room at Arenal Volcano Inn, where guests enjoy cable TV, plush queen beds, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Best of all, each of the deluxe rooms has an open private terrace with a view of the Arenal Volcano landscape.
On your second day, you'll raft Class II and III rapids at the Balsa River. The next day, take the Rain Forest Chocolate tour, where you'll learn about chocolate production while hiking across and through a former cacao growing plot. Then, hike the breathtaking volcano before soaking your sore muscles at the natural hot springs. Sit back and relax on day four, as you go on a safari float in the Peñas Blancas river, then enjoy a fruit snack in a typical Costa Rican home. The fifth day is yours to explore Costa Rica on your own, before heading back home on day six.
Jungle and Arenal Lake Adventure for Four: Check in at the Arenal Volcano Inn and spend the welcome happy hour toasting to what lies ahead. The next day, your group will set out on the overnight camping trip—you'll start by rafting Class III and IV rapids on the Balsa or Sarapiqui River, then stop to rappel down a waterfall. Settle in for a night in the rainforest, then spend the next day rafting the rapids and touring and dining at an organic farm.
After a comfortable night back at the inn, you'll spend day four learning to stand-up paddleboard before you go hiking on the volcano and soaking at the hot springs. Spend day five exploring Costa Rica on your own, before traveling back home on day six.
"Fantastic trip and excellent customer service. We had the best time! They handled all the bookings for activities, transportation, hotels, and some meals. Such an enjoyable experience in a beautiful country!! We LOVED this trip!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Both Options Include Round-Trip Airport Transfers from San Jose's Juan Santamaría International Airport, All Transportation to/from Activities, Volcano Hiking Tour to the Natural Hot Springs
- Jungle Rafting and Cultural Adventure for Two (Option A) also includes a Safari Float in the Peñas Blancas River with Fresh Fruit for Two and Daily Breakfast for Two
- Jungle and Arenal Lake Adventure with Camping for Four (Option B) also includes an Overnight Rafting and Camping Trip for Four with a Costa Rican Organic Farm Tour, Two Lunches, One Dinner; and a Stand-Up Paddleboarding Class and Daily Breakfast for Four
- Government and package (activities taxes) of 20% not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 20 - January 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings