Drifting Away to Tranquil Tortola
Long Bay Beach Club • Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- A Three-Night ($599), Four-Night ($799), or Five-Night ($999) Stay for Two in a Beachfront Deluxe Room Between Now and December 25, 2013, or Between April 24 and June 30, 2014
- Or, a Three-Night ($799), Four-Night ($999), or Five-Night ($1,199) Stay for Two in a Beachfront Deluxe Room Between January 3 and April 23, 2014
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Long Bay Rum
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Tortola—the largest of the British Virgin Islands—has come to be known as the "bareboat capital of the world." As tranquil as the sight of sails bobbing noiselessly in the Road Town harbor, Tortola is a place of gentle trade winds, plentiful sunshine, and grassy hills that cascade down toward sugar-sand beaches. While you could spend all day lounging on those shores, you'd miss out on the bounty of activities the island landscape affords. Boat or snorkel on the clear Caribbean or blaze a trail through dense interior rain forests.
Situated on a 52-acre parcel between the inland hills and a mile-long stretch of powdery beach stands Long Bay Beach Club. All guest rooms are decked out in island-style décor and many show off expansive ocean vistas. Tortola's Colonial heritage is reflected in the gracious, plantation-style main building adjacent to an 18th-century sugar mill, which now houses the 1748 restaurant.
Once you reach your sunbathing limit, switch things up with a few sets on the on-site tennis courts. Off campus, charter a sailboat and cruise across Drake Channel to explore Norman Isle (the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island), or head inland to lose yourself in Sage Mountain National Park. Back at the resort, relax during a massage at the beach Gazebo.
"For complete resort facilities, this is the premier choice. A favorite of travelers since the 1960s, this resort lies on a 1.25-mile sandy beach on the north shore... Each unit does have an ocean view."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay up to 10 nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $35 per person, per night
- 17% tax and service are not include; to be collected at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 26- January 2, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings