Ski & Enjoy the View Along the Columbia River
Vagabond Lodge • Hood River, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a River-View Room With Two ($279) or Four ($395) Lift Tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Set on five acres just above the Columbia River, this homey lodge offers breathtaking views and a proximity to skiing on Mt. Hood.
Situated just an hour east of Portland, Hood River is a charming starting point from which to explore Oregon's great outdoors. When wind descends from the Cascade Mountains and catches speed, it churns the currents of the Columbia River into a white-capped obstacle course. Kite and wind surfers dot the water in search of an adrenaline rush, transforming Hood River from a lumber town to a sports town. Back on land, mountain biking trails weave below towering trees, steelheads jump at the end of baited fishing lines, vertical rocks become exhilarating climbing walls, and orchards overflow with locally produced ingredients. In the winter, a falling of fresh powder beckons skiers to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, and breweries become places for an après ski drink.
Shaded by 100-foot pine trees on five acres of manicured grounds, the Vagabond Lodge is tucked away in the Hood River Valley, overlooking the Columbia River. Sip coffee and use the complimentary Wi-Fi on your private balcony before spending the day skiing and taking in the breathtaking scenery. When you return, use the environmentally safe bath products and the pure mountain spring water in your bathroom to create a truly soothing experience. Additionally, guests are welcome to enjoy the playground, grills, and picnic tables for simple meals with a spectacular view.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
A jewel right off the freeway! It amazed me how quiet the Riverview rooms were. The service is excellent, very helpful and friendly staff; very clean; convenient location, very close to charming Hood River. Definitely recommend, will definitely return.-- LivingSocial Member
I really love this property, which is set right along the river with amazing views. The rooms are well kept, and the staff are incredibly nice. I will definitely be returning to Vagabond.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings