A Spacious Suite in the Heart of Hilton Head
Park Lane Hotel & Suites • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A Two-Night ($85), Three-Night ($125), or Four-Night ($155) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a King Suite or Loft Suite, or Up to Six Guests in a Double Queen Suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
South Carolina's Lowcountry has been known to take root in the hearts of practically all who visit. Indigo, jasmine, Sea Island cotton—there's no better place than here, where neon signs and billboards are verboten, to stop and smell the roses. And so much more. On Hilton Head Island, there's no shortage of world-class golf, water sports are a favorite local pastime, and a game or two of tennis is practically mandatory. Then again, most visitors are perfectly content to soak up some sun, wade in the Atlantic, and breathe in the aroma of island's many tropical gardens.
At the Park Lane Hotel & Suites, guests are greeted in classic Carolina fashion by palmettos and Spanish moss. Steps from the island's dozens of miles of bike paths and nature trails—and just minutes from Hilton Head's top beaches, golf courses, restaurants, and shops—this pet-friendly hotel also offers a handful of on-site amenities. It may be too chilly to use the outdoor pool, but there's never a bad time to soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi or get a workout in the fitness center. There's even lighted tennis courts.
Rooms are equipped with a balcony or patio and appointed with one king or two queen beds, plus a sleeper sofa, a living room, a full kitchen, and a full bathroom. Park Lane Hotel & Suites also offers a unique loft suite, a split-level unit with a queen bed and bathroom upstairs. Many of the units also offer a cozy fireplace. In the morning, enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast accompanied by a cup of Starbucks coffee.
"Stay was very good. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious, and the hotel is close to the beach and other scenic attractions."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; holiday availability is limited so book early for best availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All room types subject to availability at booking
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pets are allowed for $50 per stay for up to two nights and $75 for three or more nights; contact property with questions
- Taxes and $9.50 per night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings