A Touch of Refinement on Whistler's Green Lake
Edgewater Lodge & Restaurant • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Osprey Room
- $50 Dining Credit at the Edgewater Restaurant
- Welcome Gift
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Snow-capped mountains and glistening pines aside, Whistler, British Columbia, boasts award-winning lifts and runs to back up its jaw-dropping beauty. With more vertical feet and skiable terrain than any other resort on the continent; a gondola suspended 1,500 feet in the air that takes riders and sightseers from one peak to another; and a vast village of shops, restaurants, and bars for off-slope fun, it's no surprise this winter wonderland is consistently rated North America's best ski resort.
Who says you have to sacrifice creature comforts on a sojourn into the country? Just five minutes from Whistler Village, on 42 pristine acres of old-growth forest overlooking Green Lake, the 12-room Edgewater Lodge & Restaurant delivers both seclusion and cosmopolitan convenience. "This lodge has probably the most unique location of any lodging in Whistler," Frommer's says.
Appointed with one king and one twin sofa bed, plus an en suite shower with bathtub, each Osprey studio also features large bay windows that look out onto Armchair Glacier, Wedge, Whistler, and Blackcomb—the perfect place to prop yourself up with a book.
If you can pull yourself away from the endless amenities at the Edgewater, drop into Whistler for a stroll around the bustling cobblestone sidewalks lined with shops and restaurants, then hit Whistler-Blackcomb for some of the continent's best skiing and snowboarding.
Back at the Edgewater, tuck into dinner at the on-site restaurant. At the helm of this OpenTable Diners' Choice 2012 Award winner is Patrick Fortier, whose French-Canadian upbringing and traditional French culinary training come together in exquisite dishes like venison carpaccio, served with aged cheddar and crispy shallots, and Pacific halibut with artichoke barigoule.
"Beautiful views of the lake and mountains. Lots of floater planes landing and taking off. Very nice staff at the lodge. Saw a fawn and young bear from a distance on the property. Wonderful stay."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - January 15, 2014 (any day of the week stays) and January 15 - May 31, 2014 (Sundays - Thursdays stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 dining credit at the Edgewater Restaurant (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) and welcome gift upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 23, 2013 - January 3, 2014; February 17-21, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings