The Most Celebrated Cities of Spain
go-today • Madrid, Spain
- An Eight-Day Trip to Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona ($1,799 to $2,799 per Person), Including:
- Flight from New York City, Washington, or Los Angeles to Madrid, Spain
- Return Flight from Barcelona, Spain to New York City, Washington, or Los Angeles
- Domestic Flight from Madrid to Barcelona
- Full-Day Seville Sightseeing Tour with Local Tour Guide and High-Speed Rail Transportation
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Hotel Ganivet or Similar in Madrid and Three Nights at Silken St. Gervasi or Similar in Barcelona
- Two-Day Pass for a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour in Barcelona
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
A culturally enlightened country full of passion, Spain has an abundance of acclaimed architecture, imaginative cuisine, and awe-inspiring cities. Madrid—the embodiment of modern-day Spain—is a sprawling metropolis that casts Old World edifices in the neon glow of the 21st century. For every sleepy cobblestone street and flea market (Madrileños have been haggling at the Rastro for 500 years), there is a wide commercial boulevard buzzing with activity, from the trendy shoppers in Gran Via to club-hoppers in the Chueca and Huertas neighborhoods.
To the south of Spain's capital is Seville—a treasured city embodying the Andalucian way of life. Romantic winding roads give way to beautiful plazas in this stylish city, home to the traditions of flamenco dancing and bullfighting.
Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia off the Mediterranean Sea, embraces visitors with the same joy that emanates throughout the city. Here, the celebrated architecture of Gaudí takes center stage—and for good reason. His mosaic salamander and terrace glitter in the sun at Park Güell, while inside the Sagrada Familia cathedral, colorful pillars rise and branch off like ancient trees in a dense forest, supporting the vaulted roof. Beyond the city's artistic beauty, Barcelona's joyous cavalcade of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options stand ready to beguile visitors with a hefty dose of Spanish personality.
Get a taste of all Spain has to offer with this Escape to Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York City, Washington, or Los Angeles to Madrid, Spain.
day 2: Touch down in Spain's grand capital—Madrid. Here, a palpable energy runs through the city streets and legendary nights are as common as the tapas bars on every corner. Your time here will be free of scheduled activities, allowing you to explore the city as you please. Begin with a visit to the Reina Sofia, where you're destined to spend a significant amount of time gazing at Picasso's famous anti-war painting, Guernica. Skip the siesta and shop instead at the stylish designer boutiques in the Salamanca District. Nibble on divine culinary creations at one of the popular tapas bars crowded with a sophisticated crowd of the see-and-be-seen. Afterward, take to one of the many rooftop terrazas for unbeatable views of the bustling city below as you party late into the night (or early morning).
Overnight at Hotel Ganivet or a similar hotel.
day 3 or 4: Spend your third or fourth day in Madrid, or you may chose to go sightseeing in Seville with a local guide one of those days. You'll depart Madrid on a high-speed train and arrive in the capital of Andalucía for a day exploring the narrow streets and grand monuments. The city is bursting with a diverse heritage of art and architecture, making it one of the most culturally rich cities in southern Spain. Highlights of the tour include: Plaza de Espania, Palace of St. Telmo, Barrio de Santa Cruz, and more. Transfer on your own to the train station to catch the train back to Madrid.
Two nights at Hotel Ganivet or a similar hotel.
day 5: Board your flight from Madrid to Barcelona. You'll be greeted by a beguilingly metropolis featuring the famed architecture of Gaudí and the influence of Spain's greatest artists.
Overnight at Silken St. Gervasi or a similar hotel.
day 6 and 7: Over the next two days, you'll have access to a hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus tour with three different routes through the city. With more than 44 stops, you'll cover all the key sights and attractions of Barcelona. Wander through the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter filled with World Heritage Sites; visit the iconic La Sagrada Familia, the still unfinished cathedral designed by Gaudi; spend hours in the Picasso Museum; and stroll through the many picturesque parks and gardens.
Overnight at Silken St. Gervasi or a similar hotel.
day 8: Hop on a flight in Barcelona back to the U.S.
The 2014 Dates
New York City (JFK) departures: January 15, February 5, and March 11 ($1,799); April 9 ($1,999); May 21 and June 24 ($2,399); July 3 ($2,299); and August 19 ($2,399)
Washington (IAD) departures: January 15, February 5, and March 11 ($1,899); April 9 ($2,199); May 21 ($2,599); June 24 ($2,699); July 3 and August 19 ($2,499)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: January 15, February 5, and March 11 ($2,099); April 9 ($2,299); May 21 ($2,699); June 24 ($2,799); July 3 and August 19 ($2,599)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Passionate, sophisticated and devoted to living the good life, Spain is at once a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined."-- Lonely Planet
"Spaniards inhabit a land that is not only culturally rich but also geographically varied...It is this exciting variety in landscape -- as well as in art, architecture, music, and cuisine -- that makes Spain one of the top countries in the world to visit.-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by December 13, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400
- Includes Domestic Flight from Madrid to Barcelona, Round-Trip Transportation from Madrid to Seville by High-Speed Rail, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airports to Hotels, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Hotel Ganivet or Similar in Madrid and Three Nights at Silken St. Gervasi or Similar in Barcelona, Local English-Speaking Guide in Seville, Two-Day Pass for a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour in Barcelona, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Go-today will be closed on November 22-23 and will be able to redeem vouchers again on Sunday, November 24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 21, 2014 • Enjoy By August 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings