A Taste of Culture in London and Paris
Premium Tours •
- A Five-Night Tour of London and Paris for Two People ($799 per Person)* or One Person ($1,098), Including:
- Three Nights in a Standard Room at the Oxford Hotel or Superior Room at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London with Three Continental Breakfasts
- Two Nights in a Standard Room at the Mercure Paris Terminus Nord with Two Buffet Breakfasts
- Round-Trip Eurostar High-Speed Rail Transit from London to Paris
- Bus Tour of London with Cruise on the River Thames and Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Voucher for a Cruise on the River Seine from Bateaux Parisiens
- *Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From red phone booths to green pastures—with miles of North Atlantic coast in between—Great Britain is a singular phenomenon. And at the center of British history and politics stands London, the beating heart of English culture. Here, the sturdy baroque architecture of St. Paul's Cathedral meets trendy galleries and music venues on either side of the arterial Thames. Chic shoppers linger in the boutiques of Chelsea and Knightsbridge, while football fans watch the day's matches and down frothy pints at hole-in-the-wall pubs.
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it than that. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine or watch the Eiffel Tower lights flicker on. At the Louvre, don't be surprised to spot a stunning woman through the crowd. Meet her beguiling eyes once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever. Cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner; while the haute storefronts of the Champs-Élysées make it the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
You'll experience the rich cultures of both London and Paris with this five-day trip, courtesy of Premium Tours.
day 1: Arrive and check in at your London hotel (flights not included). You'll spend two nights here and receive complimentary continental breakfast each day.
Overnight at the Oxford Hotel or the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
day 2: Wake in the morning to a continental breakfast, then set out on a four-hour tour of London. You'll begin with stops at Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, and Westminster Abbey, where you'll get out to snap photos like so many did during the royal wedding. From here, you're off to St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London, repository of the Crown Jewels guarded by the famed Beefeaters. Stop for pictures, then move on to the Tower Pier to catch a leisurely cruise on the River Thames, sailing by Cleopatra's Needle, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, and the London Bridge.
You'll disembark at Embankment Pier and board the bus on your way to Buckingham Palace in time to watch the Changing of the Guard. On days that the guard does not change, you'll instead watch the inspection of the Queen's household cavalry. Finally, you'll arrive at Harrods, the iconic department store in Knightsbridge and take leave to shop and explore at your leisure.
Overnight at the Oxford Hotel or the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. Continental breakfast provided.
day 3: Rise early and head for St Pancras railway station to catch the Eurostar high-speed rail bound for Paris. You'll arrive before noon at the Gare du Nord rail station, located directly across the street from the Mercure Paris Terminus Nord, where you'll spend the next two nights in a Standard Room. Once you drop off your things, the balance of the day is yours to do as you please. Feel free to use your voucher for an hour-long cruise tour on the Seine at any time; just find the the Bateaux Parisiens kiosk at the Eiffel Tower pier and choose your departure.
Overnight at the Mercure Paris Terminus Nord. Continental breakfast provided.
day 4: Rise and shine with an American buffet breakfast, then enjoy a free day exploring beautiful Paris. Your hotel's proximity to the Gare du Nord puts all of Paris right at your fingertips.
Overnight at the Mercure Paris Terminus Nord. Buffet breakfast provided.
day 5: You'll have the last morning in Paris to enjoy an American buffet breakfast and cross off what remains on your must-see list. That evening, return to the Gare du Nord to catch the Eurostar high-speed rail back to London.
Overnight at the Oxford Hotel or the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. Buffet breakfast provided.
day 6: Following breakfast, check out of your hotel and bid goodbye to London—for now.
Continental breakfast provided.
Arrivals on Thursdays from Now to December 22, 2014 (Flights not included)
"London is as much about high-density, sight-packed exploration and urban dynamism as it is about wide-open spaces and leafy escapes. Even in the centre of town, you’ll find a city dappled with a well-tended array of parks and gardens."-- Lonely Planet
"No matter the season, Paris has a timeless familiarity, with more recognisable landmarks than any other city in the world."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Inquiries and questions should be directed to Premium Tours at email@example.com; please allow 24 hours for a response, do not call the hotel directly
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee, please contact Premium Tours with questions
- Includes Three Nights in a Standard Room at the Oxford Hotel or The Grange Tower Bridge in London with Three Continental Breakfasts, Two Nights in a Standard Room at the Mercure Paris Terminus Nord with Two Buffet Breakfasts, Round-Trip Eurostar High-Speed Rail Transit from London to Paris, Bus Tour of London with Cruise on the River Thames and Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (when the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace) and a Voucher for a Cruise on the River Seine from Bateaux Parisiens
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 2013 – January 5, 2014 and May 20-June 6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • Enjoy By December 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings