Romance in the Woods at a Gig Harbor B&B
Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast • Gig Harbor, WA
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two in the Rose or Azalea Room
- Or, a One- ($129) or Two-Night ($229) Stay for Two in the Carriage House
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Sparkling Cider and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to Janaury 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Stoke the fires of passion with a romantic indulgence around every corner at this homey B&B just outside of Seattle.
Just over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, a ten-minute drive from the city, Gig Harbor is more like a vacation town than a grin-and-bear-it commuters' suburb. Here, expansive green spaces and idyllic waterfronts call to nature lovers and fishermen, while art galleries, boutiques, and seafood restaurants lend Gig Harbor a quaint charm you won't find on the other side of the bridge. Is it any wonder Smithsonian magazine named Gig Harbor number five on its list of the 20 Best Small Towns in America?
The fairy tale-like scene of Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast is set on five acres just outside of town, featuring manicured gardens, a duck pond with an island gazebo, and all manner of flitting, fluttering birds. Mornings, you'll sit down to a gourmet breakfast—think fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruits and juices, homemade muffins, pesto eggs, and a vegetable frittata.
This AAA Three Diamond B&B is just as charming on the inside as it is from the street. In the Azalea Room, you'll have a view of the "secret garden," the low gurgle of its fountain lulling you to sleep at night. The Rose Room offers a glimpse of Old World Europe at its best, with wainscoting, brass sconces, and a maroon reading chair. You can also opt for 1,000 square feet of utter privacy in The Carriage House, with intricate woodwork, a gourmet kitchen, a queen-size log bed, and an atmospheric patio dining room.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Sorry, no pets allowed
• Plan around the blackout dates: November 26 and December 24-25, 2015
Wonderful hospitality and cozy atmosphere in this beautiful storybook house in the woods! I'd come back just for Jen's delicious homemade breakfast!-- LivingSocial Member
The location is quiet, and the building itself is gorgeous! The room was immaculate and spacious. The four-course, home-made breakfast was yummy and satisfying. The owner was friendly and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to January 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2 and sparkling cider and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed at the property
- Blackout date(s): November 26 and December 24 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • Enjoy By January 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings