Whitewater Rafting in East Tennessee
Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast • Benton, TN
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
- 15% off a Whitewater Rafting Trip from Quest Expeditions
- Daily Farm-Fresh Breakfast for Two and a Nighttime Dessert Tray
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Battle the rapids of the famed Ocoee River, hike through Cherokee National Forest, and kick back at a Eastern Tennessee farm.
Founded in 1840 as a traditional trading post, Benton today balances its small town charm with big-time mountain views. Just southeast of where the mighty Ocoee merges with the Hiwassee River, this East Tennessee destination is central to the bluffs of Chilhowee Mountain, the hiking trails of Cherokee National Forest, and the Ocoee's world-class rapids.
Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast is a working farm and a natural choice for rest and relaxation. This peaceful hideaway in the scenic Tennessee hills features unique accommodations with king-size feather beds, TVs and DVD players, mini-fridges, and gas fireplaces. You can join the owner for a guided tour of the farm, where camels, llamas, and peacocks thrive, or simply laze on the main house's front porch to watch the sunset and listen to the crickets chirp.
In the morning, reap the benefits of staying at a farm and enjoy a full country breakfast—including pancakes, eggs and bacon, and freshly brewed coffee—before setting out for a day of whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River with Quest Expeditions.
Perfect weekend getaway. Breathtaking views, hospitable hosts, and enchanting farm animals. Would definitely recommend!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 15% off a Whitewater Rafting Trip from Quest Expeditions, daily farm-fresh breakfast for 2 and a nighttime dessert tray
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25, June 26 to 28, July 3 to 5, and September 5 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms