A Taste of Spain in Madrid and Costa del Sol
Key Tours International •
- A Seven-Day Trip to Madrid and Costa del Sol, Spain ($1,699 to $2,099 per Person*), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Chicago, Houston, or Los Angeles to Spain
- Domestic Round-Trip Flights Between Madrid and Malaga
- Ground Transfer from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Husa Princesa in Madrid, and Three Nights at Melia Costa del Sol in Torremolinos
- Six Breakfasts
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Madrid and Admission to the Reina Sofia Modern Art Museum in Madrid
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
When it comes to savoring life, the Spanish have always been known for their gusto. Satisfy your own craving for culture in Madrid, where warrens of cobblestone alleyways house tiled taverns alongside cosmopolitan sushi restaurants; Franco-era junk shops vie with trendy modern boutiques; and medieval cathedrals contrast with glass-and-steel skyscrapers. Madrileños' enthusiasm for art, shopping, and eating is infectious, and you'll find plenty of opportunities to sample all three.
Once you've sated your appetite for city life, make your way to the laid-back town of Torremolinos on Spain's sun-drenched Costa del Sol. This former fishing village's streets are nearly deserted in the off-season, making it the perfect spot to sip sangria and admire the rugged coastline. Alternatively, take an optional day trip to Tangier to wander the bustling medina, or hop over to Seville and Granada to soak in medieval architecture against the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada.
On this seven-day Spanish feast for the senses, allow your inner epicurean to eat its fill, courtesy of Key Tours International.
day 1: Grab your suitcase and passport and board your overnight flight to Madrid.
day 2: Arrive in Madrid and make your way to the Husa Princesa. This luxury hotel is within walking distance of the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Plaza de España. The rest of the day is yours to get acquainted with this intriguing metropolis.
Overnight at the four-star Husa Princesa in Madrid.
day 3: Take the day to enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour of Madrid. A double-decker bus will guide you on a fixed route along the most important monuments and tourist attractions in the city. You can get off or on the bus as many times as you like during the validity of your ticket.
Overnight at Husa Princesa in Madrid. Breakfast provided.
day 4: Today, use your two-hour entry ticket to the Reina Sofia Museum, where you'll marvel at the works of Picasso, Miró, and Dalí. The rest of the day is yours to finish exploring—take a picture in front of the Cibeles Palace and fountain, or enjoy Spanish wine and authentic cuisine like paella and tapas in an intimate eatery. Bid farewell to this romantic city with a moonlit stroll in the grand Plaza Mayor.
Overnight at Husa Princesa in Madrid. Breakfast provided.
day 5: Find your own transportation to the Madrid airport and catch your flight to Malaga. You'll be greeted at the airport, then transported to sunny Torremolinos on the Costa del Sol. Check in at the Meliá Costa del Sol, a waterfront luxury hotel with incredible views.
Overnight at the four-star Meliá Costa del Sol in Torremolinos. Breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: These days are yours to do as you please: Lounge on the sand, watch the waves roll in, and grab some fresh seafood at a chiringuito, or beachside restaurant. Popular with British tourists, Torremolinos boasts an electric nightlife and more irresistible Spanish cuisine. See the former fishing district of La Carihuela, and sample the fine dining scene at Casa Juan Los Mellizos. Spend your last night in Spain sipping sangria on the beach and trying to spot dolphins in the Alboran Sea.
Two nights at the four-star Meliá Costa del Sol in Torremolinos. Breakfast provided.
day 8: Find transportation to the Malaga airport for your return flight to Madrid. From there, board your flight back to the US, invigorated by the soul and personality that Spain effortlessly radiates.
New York City (JFK): January 10 through February 28 ($1,699) or March 1 through 31 ($1,799)
Chicago (ORD): January 10 through February 28 ($1,849) or March 1 through 31 ($1,949)
Houston (HOU): January 10 through February 28 ($1,849) or March 1 through 31 ($1,949)
Los Angeles (LAX): January 10 through February 28 ($1,999) or March 1 through 31 ($2,099)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Here is a place where the passions of Europe’s most passionate country are the fabric of daily life, a city with music in its soul and an unshakeable spring in its step."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than December 23, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500; due at booking
- Includes Domestic Round-Trip Flights Between Madrid and Malaga, Ground Transfer from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos, Double Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Husa Princesa in Madrid, and Three Nights at Melia Costa del Sol in Torremolinos, Six Breakfasts, Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Madrid and Admission to the Reina Sofia Modern Art Museum in Madrid, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours, entrance fees at monuments and local guides
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Travel needs to be completed by February 28, 2014 or March 31, 2014 depending on the option purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings