Southwestern Flavors in a Santa Fe Suite
Villas de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Arriving Sundays Through Wednesdays from Now to May 21 ($119) or from May 25 to June 30 ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Arriving Thursdays Through Saturdays from Now to May 21 ($139) or from May 25 to June 30, 2015 ($159)
- New Mexico Cultural Pass
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Spread out in a one-bedroom suite less than half a mile from the Plaza and a short drive from Ski Santa Fe.
Scope out the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and you'll quickly see why people fall in love with Santa Fe and its sunsets. "The Plaza, the heart of old Santa Fe, hasn't changed much since the Spanish settled here 400 years ago," says The New York Times. "Sure, it's possible to focus entirely just on the historic center, where Native American handicrafts are for sale on every corner. But surrounding the Plaza is an increasingly cosmopolitan city." Sample spicy dried chilies lining the streets of the Sante Fe Farmers Market, dine al fresco at one of the several tapas eateries, or take in the paintings of Canyon Road.
A light-filled hideaway in The Land of Enchantment, Villas de Santa Fe are a half-mile walk from the Plaza and offer easy access to the 12,000-foot summit at Ski Santa Fe. Private condos provide a king or two full beds, a partial kitchen, and plenty of living space, allowing guests to savor the surrounding views in comfort. Plus, with cable TV and a DVD player, in-room entertainment options are endless when you need a break from the rusty brilliance of the Southwest outdoors.
• 15.19% tax and $10 (+ tax) resort fee not included—pay that directly to the property
Perfect place to stay! Great location, friendly staff. Super clean rooms that have everything you need! We will definitely stay again when in Santa Fe!-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful one-bedroom suite with two TVs, plenty of space, fully-equipped kitchen with very nice Cuisinart appliances; our room had a lovely view of the hot tub and courtyard, plus a small balcony as well. Staff was very helpful, very friendly!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a New Mexico cultural pass
- Voucher does not include refundable $100 security deposit; charged on major credit card at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or $75 + tax rescheduling fee
- 15.19% tax and $10 + tax resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings