An Eco-Friendly Escape to Deep Creek Lake
Blue Moon Rising • McHenry, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in Any Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($313) or Fridays and Saturdays ($405), from July 1 to October 31
- $25 Dining Credit at Moonshadow Cafe & Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Secluded cabins on Deep Creek Lake offer eco-friendly simplicity. Snuggle up and enjoy the rustic charm.
The seasons may change in McHenry, Maryland, but the outdoor activities remain constant. A three-hour drive from Baltimore on the banks of Deep Creek Lake, McHenry and the rest of Garrett County receive an average 120 inches of snow in the winter and can stay about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding area in the summer. So, whether you're skiing snow-packed slopes, hiking leaf-lined trails, or swimming in deep-blue waters, forecasts predict just the right weather for the adventure.
Mirroring the beautiful landscape surrounding it, Blue Moon Rising offers an eco-friendly Escape into the mountainside. With a commitment to sustainable living, this wilderness retreat places guests in one-of-a-kind cabins carefully crafted using reclaimed, recycled, recyclable, or sustainably sourced materials. Inside, you'll find all the comforts of home, such as a mini fridge and NuWave cooktop, full bathroom with a shower, and free Wi-Fi. Kick back in comfort after a refreshing walk on one of the winding hiking trails across the property, and refuel for the next day with a meal at MoonShadow Cafe & Bar, serving up locally sourced food and craft beers in a lively atmosphere with live entertainment.
"Just above Deep Creek Lake, the 15-acre site boasts views of the water along with hiking trails, event space, and waterfront access. Guests can also take a variety of wellness and sustainable education courses like yoga, meditation, and guided hikes.-- Inhabitat
"Very unique lodging accommodations! Not roughing it by any means, but very tranquil!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from July 1 through October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $25 dining credit at Moonshadow Cafe and Bar
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Families welcome! Most cabins accommodate up to two adults and two children.
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings