An Eco-Friendly Escape to Deep Creek Lake
Blue Moon Rising • McHenry, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in Any Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($385), from June 1 to October 31, 2015
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Secluded cabins on Deep Creek Lake offer eco-friendly simplicity. Snuggle up and enjoy the rustic charm.
The seasons may change in McHenry, Maryland, but the outdoor activities remain constant. A three-hour drive from Baltimore on the banks of Deep Creek Lake, McHenry and the rest of Garrett County receive an average 120 inches of snow in the winter and can stay about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding area in the summer. So, whether you're skiing snow-packed slopes, hiking leaf-lined trails, or swimming in deep-blue waters, forecasts predict just the right weather for the adventure.
Mirroring the beautiful landscape surrounding it, Blue Moon Rising offers an eco-friendly Escape into the mountainside. With a commitment to sustainable living, this wilderness retreat places guests in one-of-a-kind cabins carefully crafted using reclaimed, recycled, recyclable, or sustainably sourced materials. Inside, you'll find all the comforts of home, such as a mini fridge and NuWave cooktop, full bathroom with a shower, and free Wi-Fi. Kick back in comfort after a refreshing walk on one of the winding hiking trails across the property, and refuel for the next day with a meal at MoonShadow Cafe & Bar, serving up locally sourced food and craft beers in a lively atmosphere with live entertainment.
This is an absolutely wonderful place to stay. Very quiet, peaceful and clean. We had such a great stay during our recent family trip to Deep Creek, MD. Staff at Blue Moon Rising was very helpful and courteous... the outdoor shower is a must try.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 1 to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Blackout date(s): July 3 to 6; September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings