A Quiet Respite Near the Heart of Branson
Carriage Place • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Condo ($131)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($185)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($99)
Convenient yet quiet, these airy suites and bright condos are the perfect setting for a romantic escape or family getaway.
Dubbed "The Live Music Show Capital of the World," Branson balances its show-tune sheen with down-home hospitality. Stationed in the Ozark Plateau, the city celebrates its Southern heritage with a mouthwatering helping of casual cooking joints—think crispy chicken-fried steak and gooey mac 'n' cheese—and plenty of comedy clubs dishing out folksy humor. When you're not taking in a performance along 76 Country Boulevard, drop a line in Table Rock Lake, check out the interactive exhibits at the Titanic Museum, or scream atop the roller coasters at Silver Dollar City.
Shielded from the bustle of town, Carriage Place is within walking distance of the city's most popular attractions while still offering plenty of peace and quiet. Start your stay by breathing easy in the tranquil courtyard or strolling along the brook that flows through the center of the property. Cozy and convenient, the suites provide an intimate space for two people, with a kitchenette featuring a stove top, microwave, toaster, fridge, and small dining table for two. The one- and two-bedroom condos include a kitchen and spacious living and dining areas. When you're ready to blow off some steam without venturing off-site, take a dip in the indoor swimming pool, rack up a high score in the game room, or break a sweat in the fitness center.
"Great place, quiet, beautiful room."-- LivingSocial Member
"Great rooms, clean, nice place. Had a very, very good time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 21, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by December 31, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes (11.68%) and resort fee ($25) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Valid for a suite, one-, or two-bedroom condos
- Blackout date(s): November 21-28, 2014; December 19-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings