From Summit to Sea on this Costa Rica Trip
Costa Rica Monkey Tours • Liberia, Costa Rica
- An Eight-Day Trip for Two to Costa Rica's Guanacaste Region, Now through November 20 ($1,499) or November 21 to December 19 ($1,599), Including:
- Round-Trip Airport-to-Hotel Ground Transfers (Flights Not Included)
- Daily Breakfast and Two Lunches for Two People
- Seven Nights of Hotel Accommodations for Two People, Including One Night at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, One Night at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin or the Borinquen Mountain Resort, One Night at Hotel El Establo, and Four Nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
- Canyon Canopy Tour, Waterfalls Canyon Tour, Tubing Adventure, Thermal Waters and Hot Springs Experience, Horseback Riding, Cowboy-for-a-Day Experience, and Walking Tour
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Sky Walk and Sky Tram Tour
- Tour of Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil Pottery Town
- Kayak Tour of Chora Island and a Two-for-One Discount at the Spa at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
Ride through the forest canopy, spot crocs on the river banks, and relax on Costa Rica's golden sands.
Costa Rica is famed as an outdoor adventure paradise, but even for this land of pura vida, the Guanacaste region stands out for its wealth of natural attractions. The peak of Rincón de la Vieja volcano towers above cloud forests teeming with hummingbirds and monkeys. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Río Azul, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
On Costa Rica's Pacific coast, the Gulf of Nicoya whips up lively swells and consistent beach breaks. It's no surprise, then, that an enviable position on the gulf has turned Playa Samara into one of the country's best loved beach towns, drawing visitors to its year-round warmth, tropical verdure, and accessible shores. Costa Rica Monkey Tours will make sure you have an unforgettable experience as you see some of the most beautiful locations on Earth.
day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica! A shuttle will pick you up from Liberia International Airport and take you to your hotel. Rest, relax, and prepare to have the time of your life.
Overnight at the Hilton Garden Liberia Airport.
day 2: After breakfast, prepare for a day of eco-adventure at the Hacienda Guachipelin, within Rincón de la Vieja National Park. You will explore waterfalls and hot springs, ride a zip line, go tubing, and tour a canyon.
Overnight at Hacienda Guachipelin or the Borinquen Mountain Resort. Breakfast and lunch provided.
day 3: The world-famous Monteverde Cloud Forest is your destination today. You'll get a bird's-eye view during the Sky Walk and Sky Tram tours. The rest of the day is yours to explore the town of Monteverde or relax at the hotel.
Overnight at the Hotel El Establo. Breakfast provided.
day 4: After breakfast, you will venture into the heart of Palo Verde National Park, where you'll embark on a boat safari, with first-hand view of crocodiles, monkeys, and hundreds of species of birds and reptiles. Later, you'll discover Guaitil, a historic pottery town where you'll learn about Costa Rican traditions and visit one of the country's oldest churches, built in 1644.
Overnight at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Breakfast and lunch provided.
days 5-7: Take these next three days to relax and enjoy some of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches in the idyllic seaside town of Samara. Take advantage of an included kayak tour to Chora Island or a body treatment at the spa.
Three nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Breakfast provided.
day 8: If you can pry yourself off the beach, a complimentary shuttle will take you back to Liberia International Airport in time for your flight home.
Tours starting on Mondays and Fridays, now through December 19
"Awash in hot springs and waterfalls – with an unrivaled collection of national parks and wilderness areas, cloud forests of quetzals, and endless savannah exploding into raucous color come rainfall – there is no end to this region’s gifts."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all tours start on Mondays or Fridays
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 30 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes Seven Nights of Hotel Accommodations for Two People, Including One Night at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, One Night at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin or the Borinquen Mountain Resort, One Night at Hotel El Establo, and Four Nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara, Daily Breakfast and Two Lunches for Two, Canyon Canopy Tour, Waterfalls Canyon Tour, Tubing Adventure, Thermal Waters and Hot Springs Experience, Horseback Riding, Cowboy-for-a-Day Experience, and Walking Tour, Monteverde Cloud Forest Sky Walk and Sky Tram Tour, Tour of Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil Pottery Town, Kayak Tour of Chora Island and a Two-for-One Discount at the Spa at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
- Some Adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions; call with questions
- Airfare is not included
- Valid passport required to travel
- Must sign waivers for all tours where applicable
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at booking and check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- 15% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings