A Diamond in the Rocky Mountain Rough
Tudor Rose Bed & Breakfast & Chalets • Salida, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Blue Room, the Lancaster Room, or the Ponderosa ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Chalet ($185)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Gracious inn rooms and luxury chalets bring civilized comforts to the wild Rocky Mountains.
Surrounded by more than a dozen peaks that top out above 14,000 feet, Salida is worth the trip for the views alone. But there's much more to this under-the-radar town in south-central Colorado. Outside Magazine named it one of the Best Towns of 2004 for its "thriving arts scene, century-old crackerbox cottages, two whitewater play holes just steps from downtown, and a municipal pool filled with hot-spring water." Meanwhile, U.S. News & World Report called it a top spot for retirees, and The New York Times gave Salida a shout-out for its mild climate and outdoor recreation.
Set on 37 acres of pinyon pine with five private chalets nearby, the Tudor Rose Bed & Breakfast & Chalets's 4,700-square-foot estate—a grand oak staircase at its center—is divided into six guest rooms. Each one comes with mountain views and is appointed with a king or queen bed, elegant wood furnishings, TV, and a private bathroom. A communal hot tub, surrounded by the sky-scraping Mosquito Range, awaits on the deck out back.
Meanwhile, the dog-friendly chalets feature 20-foot vaulted ceilings and are appointed with rough-hewn log railings, rich furnishings, and full kitchens. Each unit contains three bedrooms and two bathrooms complete with linens. And what's a Rocky Mountain getaway without a fire? Each chalet is also equipped with a hearth for those cozy Colorado nights.
• Hit the slopes of nearby Monarch Mountain
• Enjoy the creative dishes and extensive wine list at Laughing Ladies Restaurant
• Check out downtown art galleries featuring locally crafted jewelry, pottery, and paintings
• Explore the backcountry by snowmobile with Monarch Tours
"Our stay at the Tudor Rose was a great experience. We liked the fact that it was set on its own 40 acres so it was very quiet. Plus, there were stunning views in almost every direction! We hope to return."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 17, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to Option B (Chalets) only based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- B&B: Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Chalets: Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 30 days, and $50 rescheduling fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- All Chalets are pet-friendly; please inquire with property at time of reservation regarding details. Chalet #5 is ADA-compatible available; subject to availability
- No indoor smoking or outdoor fires at the property
- Check in time is 4-6 p.m. Please make prior arrangements with property if arriving later than 6 p.m. Check out is 10:30 a.m.
- Children ten years and older are welcome at the Tudor Rose, and parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Vacation accommodations for families with children under the age of ten are available at Chalets only; please inquire with property at time of reservation for additional information
- Option A: Upgrades to Henry Tudor and Queen Elizabeth available; please inquire at time of reservation
- Blackout date(s): for both B&B and Chalet: March 14-22, 2014; for B&B only: March 28 - April 10, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2014 • Enjoy By May 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings