Jungle Adventure and Beach Bliss in Belize
Mama Noots Eco Resort • Dangriga, Belize
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Mayan Room, Plus a Zipline Excursion for Two with Your Choice of a Waterfall Rappel or a Mayflower Ruins Tour ($285)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Mayan Room, Plus a Zipline Excursion for Two with Your Choice of a Waterfall Rappel or a Mayflower Ruins Tour, and a Beach Day with Lunch at South Water Caye Marine Reserve ($500)
- Or, a Five-Night ($625) or Six-Night ($750) Stay for Two in a Mayan Room, Plus a Zipline Excursion for Two with Your Choice of a Waterfall Rappel or a Mayflower Ruins Tour, a Beach Day with Lunch at South Water Caye Marine Reserve, a Guided Tour of Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve, and a Four-Course Dinner
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Round-Trip Shuttle Between Dangriga and the Resort
Buried deep in the lowland forests of southeastern Belize, the archeological sites of Mayflower Bocawina National Park are cloaked in steamy jungles. A network of challenging trails crisscrosses the 7,100 acres of protected broadleaf forest, winding alongside sleeping jaguars, endangered rain frogs, and cascading waterfalls en route to unexcavated Mayan ruins. A short distance away is the coastal Garifuna village of Hopkins, which is the departing point for amazing snorkeling trips out to the world's second largest barrier reef.
Powered by a state-of-the-art combo of hydro and solar electricity with a backup generator, Mama Noots Eco Resort provides conservation-minded travelers with a truly off-the-grid experience. Mayan House Rooms and separate Casitas are comfortably adorned with plantation shutters, colorful linens, Wi-Fi access, and panoramic views of the park's Antelope Waterfall.
Adventure is never hard to find in Mayflower Bocawina National Park—the jungle retreat is home to the longest zipline in Belize and a 1,000-foot rappel from the top of Antelope Falls. Hop in a harness with a little help from the family-friendly Bocawina Adventures & Eco Tours, whose guided expeditions depart directly from Mama Noots' nature trails. On the Mayflower Ruins tour you'll get a chance to hike through the jungle and explore the un-excavated ruins of a Maya city. Those who opt for the three-, five-, or six-night stay will find themselves enjoying a day at the beach in South Water Caye Marine Reserve, where you'll be provided with lunch as well as snorkel equipment to explore the reefs below. And guests staying five or six nights will also be treated to a visit to the Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve, a 150-square-mile tropical jungle that plays host to a variety of exotic wildlife.
"Squashed between Mexico and Guatemala in the luxuriantly green heart of Central America, Belize's natural beauty is staggering for a country of such tiny proportions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added for $25 per person, per night (does not include any add-ons)
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Upgrades available for $40 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 22, 2014 • Enjoy By November 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings