Old World Romance at a Historic Wisconsin B&B
Oscar H. Hanson House Bed & Breakfast • Cambridge, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from December 6, 2015 to April 1, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Romance awaits at a Victorian bed and breakfast that covers all the details, from private Jacuzzi tubs to cozy fireplaces to a breakfast delivered right to your door.
Located 30 minutes from Madison, Cambridge is a pleasant Wisconsin town, with a quaint downtown shopping area and nearby Lake Ripley. In warmer weather, the lake's cool water and swimming beach make it a popular destination for vacationers from Chicago. Cambridge is famed for its pottery, hand-decorated stoneware made in traditional wood-fired kilns. And of course, nature trails crisscrossing the snow-covered forests and wide-open pastures show off Wisconsin's scenic beauty.
The Oscar H. Hanson House Bed & Breakfast, originally constructed in 1883, exudes Old World elegance. The Victorian mansion is full of reminders of its colorful past, from the scorch marks of a mid-century fire still visible below the parlor to the specter of Al Capone, said to have been one of the house's guests. The four guest rooms each offer thoughtful décor, ornate wallpaper, and stained-glass windows, not to mention fireplaces and private baths with Jacuzzi or clawfoot tubs.
The ultimate luxury during your snuggly getaway? A home-cooked, multicourse breakfast, delivered right to your room each morning. Stay warm in your pajamas as you snack on seasonal fruit, scones, Belgian waffles, and pork sausage—just a sampling of the delights that await when you receive breakfast, delivered to your room.
• Taxes and resort fees aren't included—pay those directly to the property
• Leave the kiddos and pets behind—neither are allowed at the property
• Ask when booking about upgrading to early check-in for an additional $25
• Blackout dates: December 24-25; December 31, 2015; January 1; January 17-18; February 14-16, 2016
Great people, great food, and amazing accommodations.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 6, 2015 to April 1, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children are not allowed at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in: 4 to 7 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Early check-in available for an additional $25 fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 24 to 25; December 31, 2015; January 1; January 17 to 18; February 14 to 16, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2016 • Enjoy By April 1, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings