Bay Head: The Serene Side of the Jersey Shore
Grenville Hotel and Restaurant • Bay Head, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Fridays, with a $50 Credit for Friday-Night Dinner at the Grenville Restaurant and Continental Breakfast for Two ($113)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Saturdays, with a $30 Credit for Saturday-Night Dinner at the Grenville Restaurant and Sunday Brunch for Two ($113)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays, with Early Check-In and Late Check-Out, and Sunday Brunch ($109)
- Combine Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Two Nights
Romantic rooms, an excellent restaurant, and seaside tranquility: The perfect Jersey Shore getaway.
Bay Head, a classic shore town, occupies a quiet stretch of sand between the Atlantic and the northern end of Barnegat Bay. While Jenkinson's Boardwalk rings with activity in neighboring Point Pleasant, the soundscape in Bay Head is dominated by the rolling waves and the calls of the seagulls. In keeping with the serene setting, the town's 19th-century homes house elegant inns and casually refined restaurants. So stroll the quiet streets, feel the salty sea breeze, and experience one of the most relaxing spots on the Jersey Shore.
The Grenville Hotel & Restaurant is a gracious hotel dating back to 1890, with a grand veranda and turrets painted rose and blue. The recently renovated rooms are outfitted with queen beds, private baths, and modern amenities like complimentary wireless Internet and cable TV. Downstairs, the restaurant boasts a loyal following thanks to a menu of succulent dishes like lump crab cakes and New York strip steak. Best of all, this grand dame is less than a block from the beach.
"Great place to stay! The food is awesome and the staff [is] super nice and professional..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 11, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Any changes to a reservation or cancellation prior to two weeks before arrival will be subject to a $25 administrative processing fee per room; absolutely no changes or cancellations within 14 days of arrival date and voucher will be subject to forfeiture
- Dining credits and brunch are for Grenville Restaurant. No credits for unused inclusions and beverages are not included
- If you purchase the Sunday night offer please make sure to arrive early for the Sunday brunch; subject to availability
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 26-28; February 13-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2015 • Enjoy By April 11, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings