Bay Head: The Serene Side of the Jersey Shore
The Grenville Hotel & Restaurant • Bay Head, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Midsize Queen Room with Continental Breakfast for Two, Sundays through Thursdays from April 1 to June 18 ($113)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Midsize Queen Room with Sunday Brunch for Two, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to May 17 ($249)
- $50 Dining Credit at The Grenville Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Romantic rooms, an excellent restaurant, and seaside tranquility: The perfect Jersey Shore getaway.
The classic shore town of Bay Head occupies a quiet stretch of sand between the Atlantic and the northern end of Barnegat Bay. While Jenkinson's Boardwalk rings with activity in neighboring Point Pleasant, the soundscape in Bay Head is dominated by rolling waves and the call of seagulls. In keeping with the serene setting, the town's 19th-century facades harbor elegant inns and casually refined restaurants. Stroll the quiet streets, revel in the salty sea breeze, and experience one of the most relaxing spots on the Jersey Shore.
The Grenville Hotel & Restaurant is a gracious property dating back to 1890, with a grand veranda and turrets painted rose and blue. The recently renovated rooms are outfitted with queen beds, private baths, and modern amenities like complimentary wireless Internet and cable TV. Downstairs, the restaurant boasts a loyal following, thanks to a menu of succulent dishes like lump crab cakes and New York strip steak. Stop by for a quick continental breakfast buffet, or treat yourself at the Sunday brunch, which features an omelet station, stuffed French toast, Belgian waffles, and more. Best of all, this grand dame is less than a block from the beach and provides guest with chairs, umbrellas, and towels free of charge.
Charming Victorian hotel a block from the ocean, with a cozy dining room.-- LivingSocial Member
Absolutely amazing! So good, we decided to stay an extra day. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The food at the restaurant was top notch! We have already recommended and will return in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 dining credit at The Grenville Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms