Peace Among the Pines at a Poconos B&B
Mountaintop Lodge • Pocono Pines, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King, Queen, or Loft Suite ($123) or a Queen Cabin Jacuzzi Suite ($134), Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King, Queen, or Loft Suite ($315) or a Queen Cabin Jacuzzi Suite ($347), Fridays and Saturdays with a $50 Credit to Clubhouse and Coffee, Tea, and Pastries at On-Site Shop
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Passes to Exercise Classes
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Reopened after extensive remodeling, this Poconos lodge offers the intimacy of a B&B and the amenities of a resort—think indoor pool, sauna, and spa.
Nestled among the lush greenery of northeastern Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, Pocono Pines has been attracting harried Manhattanites for more than 100 years. The woodsy enclave is set around the shores of Lake Naomi, famous among summer campers for its sailing, swimming, and fishing. In winter, this quaint village benefits from easy access to three of the Poconos' most popular ski areas. An abundance of antique shops, sculpture studios, community theaters, and fine restaurants round out the offerings for city slickers in need of a weekend away.
Mountaintop Lodge is a lavish retreat erected in 1928 and recently restored to its former glory by the exclusive Lake Naomi Club. The only Platinum Club-level lodging in the area, the 12,000-square-foot bed and breakfast features hardwood floors, private bathrooms with large soaking tubs, luxury linens, and gas fireplaces. Start your day with espresso and homemade pastries from the on-site coffee shop—ideally savored in front of a roaring hearth. Guests also enjoy access to the nearby Lake Naomi Club, where you can work out in the fitness center or Olympic-sized swimming pool and dine at the Clubhouse for the duration of your stay.
Best LivingSocial ever! The B&B was beautiful, clean, warm, and charming. The staff could not have been nicer. The food was fantastic! With everything that was included with the deal, it was such a great value.-- LivingSocial Member
I can't say enough about how wonderful our trip was. The service and the food at the lodge was amazing, and dinner at the Clubhouse was fantastic. Everyone is super friendly and they delivered us a big basket of fresh linens daily, even in a snowstorm.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and 2 passes to exercise classes
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 3 to 5; May 8 to 10, 22 to 25; June 5 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms