Peace Among the Pines in the Poconos
Mountaintop Lodge • Pocono Pines, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite, Queen Suite, or Loft ($129), or a Queen Cabin Suite ($140), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite, Queen Suite, or Loft ($322), or Queen Cabin Suite ($354), Fridays and Saturdays, Plus a $50 Credit at the Clubhouse
- Daily Breakfast for Two; Complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Pastries; and a Stocked Minibar
- Two Exercise-Class Passes
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Re-opened after extensive remodeling, this Poconos lodge offers the intimacy of a B&B and the amenities of a resort, including beach access and boat rentals, as well as an indoor pool, sauna, and spa.
Nestled among the lush greenery of northeastern Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, Pocono Pines has been attracting harried Manhattanites for more than 100 years. The woodsy enclave is set around the shores of Lake Naomi, famous among summer campers for its sailing, swimming, and fishing. In winter, this quaint village benefits from easy access to three of the Poconos' most popular ski areas. An abundance of antique shops, sculpture studios, community theaters, and fine restaurants round out the offerings for city slickers in need of a weekend away.
A lavish retreat erected in 1928, Mountaintop Lodge was recently restored to its former glory by the exclusive Lake Naomi Club. The only Platinum Club-level lodging in the area, the 12,000-square-foot bed and breakfast features hardwood floors, private bathrooms with large soaking tubs, luxury linens, and gas fireplaces. Start your day with espresso and homemade pastries from the on-site coffee shop, best savored in front of a roaring hearth. Guests enjoy access to the nearby Lake Naomi Club, where you can work out in the fitness center or Olympic-sized swimming pool and dine at the Clubhouse.
"Best LivingSocial ever! The B&B was beautiful, clean, warm, and charming. The staff could not have been nicer. The food was fantastic! With everything that was included with the deal, it was such a great value."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes Daily Breakfast for Two; Complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Pastries,Two Exercise Class Passes and a Minibar with Four Waters and Six Sodas
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 29-31; October 10-12; November 27-29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • Enjoy By December 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings