Chesapeake Charm in a Virginia Port Town
The Chesapeake Inn • Urbanna, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room
- One Appetizer at The Works Bar & Grill
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Sunsets over the endless sea, fresh-from-the-sea oysters—romance awaits by the Rappanahannock River at this cozy inn.
One visit to Urbanna, Virginia—on the banks of the Rappahannock River, just a short cruise from where the Chesapeake Bay meets the ocean—explains why weary urbanites from Washington, Richmond, and Baltimore flock to the shore every chance they get: sunsets over the glimmering tidewaters, boats as far as the eye can see, and a limitless supply of fresh oysters. But unlike other coastal outposts, Urbanna and its colonial-style houses, shops, and restaurants remain relatively undiscovered. Maybe that's why the laid-back locals are so willing to share their town with whomever pulls up to the dock.
The Chesapeake Inn is a charming boutique hotel committed to serving guests of all stripes, from pleasure-seeking professionals to bay-faring boaters. Its 13 suites are individually decorated and feature modern amenities like wireless Internet and LCD TVs alongside tasteful historical accents. Complimentary use of pedal Surreys provide guests with a convenient and fun way to get out on the town. At the end of the day, stop back at the Inn for a bite of fresh, local seafood at The Works Bar & Grill, the new on-site restaurant.
Love, love, love the Chesapeake Inn! Manager is wonderful, rooms are wonderful, ambiance is wonderful. Sat outside the last night with a glass of wine and listened to the fountain/pond. Loved it!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 16, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 appetizer at The Works Bar and Grill
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night (inquire with merchant at time of reservation)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2015 • Enjoy By May 16, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings