A Historic Hotel in Northern Virginia Wine Country
Airlie • Warrenton, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Guest Room, Any Day of the Week ($115)
- Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Amenity
- Valid for Stays Between Now and May 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Nestled in the Virginia countryside, Airlie's 300 acres beckon you to enjoy the outdoors with gardens, tennis courts, swimming pools, ponds, and more.
Fauquier County is the epicenter of the Virginia Hunt and Wine Country. Just an hour outside DC, these rolling pastures at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains are dotted with prestigious stables, country manors, and horses with some of the best pedigrees in the nation. Entertainment ranges from posh polo matches and fox hunts to casual trail rides and vineyard tours. Whether you're a passionate equestrian or vacationing city slicker, everyone comes to Fauquier for the same reason—wide-open countryside.
For more than a half-century, the Airlie has hosted everyone from visiting dignitaries to staycation weekenders. After you've checked in, get acquainted with the 300 beautifully manicured acres as you stroll the meandering pathways that crisscross the property, taking in the gardens, meadows, and woodlands as you go. For more active pursuits, Airlie offers swimming, fishing, tennis courts, volleyball, archery, skeet shooting, bicycling, and an exercise room.
Each of 150 rooms is elegant yet unpretentious, appointed with cozy beds and rich wood furnishings, and featuring beautiful views of the property. All come equipped with a private bath, high-speed Internet, a flatscreen TV, and eco-friendly bath amenities, plus a desk and chair.
Dining at Airlie is a special event. Making use of an on-site four-acre organic garden and working with more than 30 local farms, the chefs at Airlie prepare locally sourced, sustainable, and organic cuisine that highlights the seasonal flavors of Hunt Country. End the evening with a nightcap at the Whistling Swan Pub & Game Room, fit with TVs, a fireplace, billiards, foosball, and more.
• Taxes not included and are payable directly to the property
• Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity are not included
• Blackout dates: May 7, 27, 28, and 29, 2016
• Includes use of bicycles, which are available on the property
After visiting four other places like this in Virginia, it was the best. Great food, great service and everyone on staff was extremely friendly and helpful.-- LivingSocial Member
Love Airlie!! Such a great way to get out of the DC area and into the country. Beautiful estate, excellent and fresh food, fun pub for drinks, nice service, and wonderful nearby wineries. Can't wait to return in the fall!!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2; and welcome amenity
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): May 7; and May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • Enjoy By May 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings