An Elegant Stay in Historic Hunt Country
Airlie Center • Warrenton, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room Any Day of the Week
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Upgraded Seasonal Amenity Basket
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
This esteemed estate is set on 1,200 acres complete with gardens, tennis courts, swimming pools, ponds, and more.
Fauquier County is the epicenter of the Virginia Hunt Country. Just an hour outside DC, these rolling pastures at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains are dotted with prestigious stables, country manors, and horses with some of the best pedigrees in the nation. Entertainment ranges from posh polo matches and fox hunts to casual trail rides and vineyard tours. Passionate equestrian or vacationing city slicker, everyone comes to Fauquier for the same reason—wide-open countryside.
For more than a half-century, the Airlie Center estate—set on 1,200 beautifully manicured acres in Warrenton—hosted everyone from visiting dignitaries to staycation weekenders. After you've checked in, get acquainted with the estate as you stroll the meandering pathways that crisscross the property, taking in the gardens, meadows, and woodlands as you go. For more active pursuits, Airlie Center boasts two swimming pools, a lake for fishing, three tennis courts, a volleyball court, complimentary rental bikes, and a newly renovated exercise room, not to mention a locker room's worth of sports equipment available at no charge.
Each of 152 rooms is elegant yet unpretentious, appointed with cozy beds and rich wood furnishings, and featuring beautiful views of the property. All come equipped with a private bath, high-speed Internet, a flat-screen TV, and eco-friendly bath amenities, plus a desk and chair.
Mealtime here is a special event. Making use of an on-site four-acre organic garden and working with more than 30 local farms, the chefs at Airlie prepare locally sourced, sustainable, and organic cuisine that highlights the seasonal flavors of Hunt Country. End the evening with a nightcap at the Whistling Swan Pub & Game Room, fit with TVs, a fireplace, billiards, foosball, and more.
"After visiting four other places like this in Virginia, it was the best. Great food, great service, and everyone on staff was extremely friendly and helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful. From the welcoming staff to the delicious food and most comfortable bed! Best kept secret in Virginia!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2, 2 welcome cocktails, 1 upgraded seasonal amenity basket, and use of bicycles
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 2-4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 19, 2014 • Enjoy By August 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings