8-Day Visa-Free Tour of Beijing & Hong Kong + Flights
Rewards Travel China •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Beijing and Hong Kong ($1,299 to $1,949 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Eugene, Boise, Missoula, Kalispell, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Memphis, Minneapolis, Charlotte, New York, Atlanta, Austin, Kansas City, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Nashville, Columbus, Madison, Washington DC, Boston, Houston, Miami, Buffalo City, Knoxville, Orlando, Tampa, or Fort Lauderdale and China
- Domestic Flight from Beijing to Hong Kong
- Ground Transfers Between Airport, Accommodations, and Activities
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Wanda Realm Beijing and Three Nights at the Metro Park Hotel Kowloon in Hong Kong
- Three Breakfasts, Two Lunches, and One Dinner
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Guide Throughout
- No Visa Fees Required
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by July 15, 2015
With centuries of history and a frenetic cityscape, Beijing and Hong Kong offer limitless once-in-a-lifetime moments. Three words: Bring a camera.
A multifaceted, modern country with more than 5,000 years of history, China is difficult to capture in words. Travelers can see the past reflected in the solid gaze of a jade Buddha and the stony towers of the Great Wall of China, or catch a glimpse of the future in the space-age architecture of the Beijing National Stadium. Between strolling the open expanses of the Forbidden City and watching giant pandas roll in the snow at the famous Beijing Zoo, every visit to this vast land is the trip of a lifetime.
South of Beijing by 1,220 miles, Hong Kong is a densely populated metropolis and one of the world's primary financial hubs. More than 150 years of British colonial rule ended in 1997, but Western influence lives on in its common law constitution and thoroughly capitalist sensibilities. Imagine the neon signs, snarled traffic, and frenzied pace of Times Square replicated on every street corner—that's Hong Kong at first glance. But look closer, and you'll find an elegantly organized and culturally nuanced society that makes this city one of the most exhilarating places on earth.
Monoliths of a dynasty spanning centuries. A swarming sea of humanity. The quiet soul of ancient tradition. You won't forget one minute of the ride when you travel with the dedicated guides fromRewards Travel China.
Day 1: Departure
• Depart from your US location on the overnight flight to Beijing
Day 2: Arrive in Beijing
• Your local guide will welcome you to Beijing and transfer you to your hotel
• Spend the rest of the day relaxing and resting up from your long flight
Overnight at Wanda Realm Beijing.
Day 3: Beijing Tour
• See the Forbidden City, a palace complex where emperors lived and ruled for more than half a century
• Fast-forward to more recent history in the sprawling Tiananmen Square
• After lunch, visit the Summer Palace, the emperor's private lakeside resort of lush gardens and exquisite architecture
• Finish with a stop at Pearl City, where you'll find the iridescent spheres in a range of shapes and sizes
Overnight at Wanda Realm Beijing. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 4: The Great Wall
• Head to the awe-inspiring Great Wall, undulating for thousands of miles over the hills outside of Beijing
• Then, visit the 13 buried emperors at the Ming Tombs
• Enjoy a Beijing roast duck dinner
Overnight at Wanda Realm Beijing. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
Day 5: Flight to Hong Kong
• In the morning, you'll visit the Temple of Heaven, built around the 1400s
• Board an afternoon flight to Hong Kong
Overnight at Metro Park Hotel Kowloon. Breakfast provided.
Days 6-7: Hong Kong
• Spend two full days exploring Hong Kong however you like
• Float on the bay in a Sampan boat, or go shopping at Harbour City
• Take an optional daytrip to Macau (additional fees apply)
Two nights at Metro Park Hotel Kowloon.
Day 8: Return Flight
• Transfer to the Hong Kong airport for your return flight back to the US
Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), San Jose (SJO), San Diego (SAN), Seattle (SEA), Denver (DEN), Portland (PDX), Eugene (EUG), Missoula (MSO), or Kalspell (FCA) departures
10/15, 11/7, 11/21/15 ($1,399)
3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16/16 ($1,399)
Chicago (ORD), Cleveland (CLE), Cincinnati (CVG), Dallas (DFW), Detroit (DTW), Indianapolis (IND), Memphis (MEM), Minneapolis (MSP), or Charlotte (CLT) departures
10/15, 11/7, 11/21/15 ($1,499)
3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16/16 ($1,499)
New York (NYC), Atlanta (ATL), Austin (AUS), or Kansas City (MCI) departures
10/15, 11/7, 11/21/15 ($1,549)
3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16/16 ($1,549)
Salt Lake City (SLC), Las Vegas (LAS), Nashville (BNA), Columbus (CMH) or Madison (MSN) departures
10/15, 11/7, 11/21/15 ($1,599)
3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16/16 ($1,599)
Washington, DC (WAS), Boston (BOS), Houston (IAH), Miami (MIA), Buffalo City (BUF), Knoxville (TYS), Orlando (MCO), Tampa (TPA), or Fort Lauderdale (FLL) departures
10/15, 11/7, 11/21/15 ($1,649)
3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16/16 ($1,649)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• This itinerary was specially designed to avoid requiring an extra $190 in visa fees
• Your guides are with you every step of the way—plan on an extra $100 per person for gratuities for the whole trip
• If you're traveling solo, you'll pay an additional $380
About Rewards Travel China
You didn't cross an ocean to coast through this culture-packed country. Rewards Travel China helps you soak up as much of the local character, cuisine, and history as possible, providing all-inclusive itineraries and highly organized local guides, notable for their extensive knowledge of the area and delightful sense of humor. Whether you're sitting down to a traditional dinner with a local family or gaping at centuries-old architecture, this Toronto-based company will be right there to show the way.
Absolutely the best trip ever... this exceeded all our expectations. Accommodations were all exceptional! Tour guide, transportation, coordination of activities were excellent. Rewards China is my only choice for future trips.-- LivingSocial Member
This trip was wonderful and exactly as advertised. The travel company rep, Lenan, even called us in China to make sure everything was going well. No hassles, just a lovely time!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Most flight from US to China will have 1-2 connection, direct flights are available upon request with additional fees
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights betweenLos Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta, San Jose, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Portland, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinatti, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Nashville, Columbus, Madison, Buffalo, Knoxville, Orlando, Indianapolis, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Austin, Euguene, Boise, Missoula, Kalispell, or Kansas City and China via China Hainan Airline or best available carrier and 6 nights' accommodation; domestic flight from Beijing to Hong Kong; ground transfers between airport, accomodations, and activities; double-occupancy accomodations for 3 nights at the Wanda Realm Beijing and 3 nights at the Metro Park Gotel Kowloon in Hong Kong; 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner; professional english-speaking tour guide throuought; visa fees, airline taxes and hotel surcharges, hotel fees, and entrance fees
- All other major US airports available on request; subject to availability and all supplements due at booking
- Flights from US-China may include connecting stop(s); direct flights are available upon request and may incur additional fees
- Voucher does not include gratuities of $100 per person (due at booking), personal or trip cancellation and interruption insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, optional tours and other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $380
- Tips of $100 per person is not included; to be paid directly to Rewards Travel China at the time of booking. Additional fees apply for optional tours (listed on day-by-day itinerary)
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. Once reservation is complete, no cancellation is allowed
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport and Chinese visa required
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 3, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2016 • Enjoy By December 3, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings