Saltwater Taffy and Seaside Strolls on the North Coast
Seaside Oceanfront Inn • Seaside, OR
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night ($149) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Suite ($249)
Marvel at this beach town's promenade and explore the outdoors while staying oceanfront at Seaside, but don't forget to check out the bevy of boutiques and charming restaurants.
Enticed by clinking carousel music and syrupy saltwater taffy, Oregonians have been descending on the village of Seaside since Victorian times. Located 90 minutes from Portland on Oregon's North Coast, this quintessential beach town is best known for its promenade, an oceanfront amble lined with video arcades, souvenir shops, candy stores, and bumper cars. But aside from the kitsch, Seaside boasts an increasing number of fine restaurants and boutique hotels that are sure to please even the most sophisticated traveler.
Stationed where ladies once strolled with parasols and prams, the Seaside Oceanfront Inn towers over the town's historic promenade. Each of the property's 14 unique guestrooms features panoramic views of the mountains or ocean from enormous picture windows, as well as a cozy sitting area and a fireplace or jetted tub. Guests can enjoy gathering in the oceanfront dining room or the outdoor patio of Maggie's on the Prom, where creamy chowder and juicy steaks are just a couple of the delicious dishes on the menu. Later, a fourth-floor reading room offers Wi-Fi and board games for after-dinner fun.
"The location, view, room could not be better. You walk out the back door and you are on the boardwalk, only a short walk from downtown."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 22, 2014 - May 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (oceanfront room) or up to 4 guests (oceanfront suite)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25; December 31, 2014-January 3, 2015; February 13-14; March 27-28; April 3-4, 10-11, and 17-18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • Enjoy By May 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings