Beach Days and Wild Nights in Negril
Mirage Hotel • Negril, Jamaica
- A Three- ($210) or Four-Night ($280) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- $50 Beach Dining Credit and $25 Bar Credit for Rum Punch
A stay at this intimate resort allows guests to chill out on one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
Situated on a famed seven-mile stretch of powdery white sand on Jamaica's far-western tip, Negril has solidified itself as one of the planet's most beautiful destinations, earning a spot as one of Frommer's top ten beaches in the world. Surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise waters, Negril offers some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, where rare coral reefs and warm azure tide pools play home to hundreds of exotic aquatic life systems. Famous majestic cliffs beckon thrill seekers to make a splash from heights of more than 40 feet into the warm waters below, while the sweeping views of the sinking sun invite a more languid way to soak it all in.
Overlooking the rugged coastline of the West End cliffs, Mirage Resort offers the pinnacle of private, intimate service. With only 12 spacious rooms, this boutique property has sparkling sea views everywhere you turn. Enjoy large, breezy rooms with colorful Caribbean décor before heading down to the breathtaking cliffside infinity pool—complete with shady gazebos—to enjoy a cool cocktail. Of course, the pièce de résistance of Negril awaits: the famed Seven Mile Beach. Guests can spend hours soaking up the sun on sugar-white sand, or snorkeling a tropical coral reef teeming with colorful sea life. Just a short walking distance from the playful bars and attractions of the West End, the Mirage is the perfect place to enjoy private, sunny solace before heading out to join the spicy social scene.
"Thousands fall in love with Negril’s insouciance and scintillating 11-kilometer long beach sliding gently into calm waters that reflect a palette of light blues and greens."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Wi-Fi available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • Enjoy By December 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings