Wine Tour & More at a Finger Lakes B&B
Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast • Geneva, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hoskins, Betty, or Phoebe Room ($229) or a Suite Room ($255)
- $45 Credit Toward a Private Winery Tour with The Wine Stopper
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Wine and relaxation are exactly what a stay at the Finger Lakes should be all about—and this B&B offers plenty of both.
The most storied civilizations sprung up along river valleys, and New York's Finger Lakes region is just as paradisiacal. Carved thousands of years ago, the iconic waterways are part lake, part river in their placid, narrow constitutions. The confluence of fresh northern air and dewy banks creates the perfect climate for winemaking—as a result, the area has come to produce some of the best varietals in the nation. Add breathtaking Victorians and quaint waterfront towns to the natural charm, and you've got a scene lifted right from a storybook.
Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast is a historic 1907 property located in the Finger Lakes town of Geneva, set on Seneca Lake. You'll stay in a cozy Victorian room equipped with plush linens, antique furnishings, a decorative fireplace, and breathtaking views of Seneca Lake. Each morning, wake to the inn's full breakfast of fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruit, and homemade pastries. Then, spend a peaceful day curled up with a book on one of the parlor's overstuffed chairs or lounging in the cozy sitting area.
Geneva is a sleepy town set along the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, and you can enjoy some serious swirling with tastings at nearby wineries—including Herman J. Wiemer Vineyard, Ventosa Vineyards, Billsboro Winery, Fox Run Vineyards, and White Springs Winery. In fact, the B&B's company, The Wine Stopper, offers its own winery tours. Visitors can take in the area's scenic beauty on a boat tour of Seneca Lake with Canal Side Experiences, or get to know the town on a stroll past the row houses and mansions along South Main Street.
It was lovely, and the breakfast sumptuous. The big screened-in porch had a view of the lake and was a relaxing place to hang out.-- LivingSocial Member
The place was very homey and well-decorated. The wine tour set up for us was fun and presented awesome views of the lake. Hospitality was as if you were visiting one of your own relatives... probably better! Thanks for the great getaway!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservations can only made by calling 315-781-6320 or emailing email@example.com
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $45 credit toward a private winery tour with The Wine Stopper
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; customers may reschedule a stay once; the second reschedule request or cancellation will result in forfeiture of the voucher
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15; April 3-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings