A Colonial Revival B&B in Cape May
The Dormer House • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and December 31, 2014, or Between February 20 and March 31, 2015 ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room with Check-in on Thursdays or Fridays Between February 20 and March 31, 2015 ($250)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Experience the serenity of Cape May during the offseason with a trip to this charming and historic B&B.
Cape May, with its old-fashioned charm and family-oriented beaches, is a far cry from the some of the Jersey Shore towns farther north. Located on New Jersey's southern peninsula, Cape May is home to streets lined with colorful Victorian homes that speak to the city's reputation as America's oldest resort town. Beachgoers can find glittering Cape May diamonds—translucent quartz pebbles—that wash up on Sunset Beach. Even in the offseason months, the city remains as cheerful as ever with events like a holiday lights tour highlighting its most beautiful neighborhoods.
The Dormer House bed and breakfast is located in a historic Colonial revival house just blocks from the ocean. Guests on the third floor can take in the picturesque views of the Cape May seaside from the dormer windows that give the house its name. Each room is alive with vibrant color and furnishings that lend the inn character, from the red-painted walls of the Sleigh Room to the starfish trim in the Dormer Suite. A big marble fireplace anchors it all in the spacious center hall, and the outdoor seating areas are a good place to catch the Atlantic breeze.
"Absolutely loved this place and already planning a trip back in the fall/winter."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 31, 2015 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- In the event you need to cancel, The Dormer House will only be able to accept the purchased voucher for a future date if they can re-rent your room for the entire stay; call Dormer House with questions as your voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for the Dormer Suite and Smith Cottage; all other rooms are subject to availability
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 30-31, 2014; February 14-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings