A Contemporary Roost on Lake Weir
The Nest on Lake Weir •
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($223)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($271)
Ocklawaha, Florida, offers lush forests and scenic waterfront vistas along the the 5,000-acre Lake Weir, a popular playground for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts. Just 62 miles northwest of Orlando and 20 miles south of Ocala, this quaint community is a much-needed refuge from the bright lights and big crowds. Silver Springs and Ocala National Forest—a favorite for hiking, biking, and bird watching—are only minutes away.
Situated underneath the majestic oaks on the banks of Lake Weir, The Nest on Lake Weir features modern touches that are both aesthetically pleasing (wide plank floors, high ceilings, and airy décor) and convenient (a flat-screen TV, iPod listening station, and a wet bar with a microwave and mini refrigerator). You'll be tempted to roost here all day, lounging in the 350 thread-count linens, sinking into the Adirondack chairs outside, or soaking in the Jacuzzi tub. When you are ready to explore more of your habitat, there are multiple alternatives for enjoying the inn's two lush acres and beach.
Rent a pontoon boat and explore the lake, or paddle around on The Nest's complimentary kayaks or stand-up paddle boards. As the day starts to wind down, start a game of bocce ball or gather on the inn's large front deck for prime sunset viewing before heading to Gator Joe's Beach Bar & Grill or Eaton's Beach Sandbar & Grill, two excellent lakefront eateries with mouthwatering menus.
"Excellent accommodations, recently remodeled with the finest appointments. Water sports available and Gator Joe's is an excellent restaurant close by! Very quiet and relaxing!"-- LivingSocial Member
"One of the best vacations we have had in years. The cottage and grounds were beautiful, and the owners were so friendly and accommodating. A very peaceful and relaxing vacation. We will definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- King Rooms are 1-4 on website; all rooms subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 20-January 1 and February 13-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings