A Taste of Europe in the Temecula Valley
The INN at Europa Village • Temecula, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with Balcony for Stays Between Sundays and Thursdays
- Daily Two-Course Gourmet Breakfast Experience for Two
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival and Two Glasses of Sangria for Two
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting at Europa Village
- $5 Credit for Europa Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes in Temecula—the city's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist." More than 40 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
Upon arrival at newly renovated The INN At Europa Village —set atop 45 acres of lush grounds—you'll encounter the personalized and gracious service its innkeepers pride themselves on with a warm welcome and a glass of sangria. And waiting in your room: a welcome bottle of Europa Village wine. Sip a glass on your private balcony while overlooking the very vineyard it came from. The inn also features a Spanish patio with romantic seating areas, a fire pit, and a whirlpool spa that overlooks the valley vineyards below. Wake up to a gourmet breakfast experience prepared by Executive Chef Dean Thomas and his wife, Nicole, using many ingredients from the inn's organic gardens.
You'll start with a two-for-one wine tasting just steps from your door. But the tastings don't end there—stop by one of the valley's numerous other wineries, or head to Old Town Temecula, which is full of boutique shops, galleries, and eateries. You could even try your luck at one of five area casinos. Just be sure you're back at sunset for a Bolero Cellars sangria.
When it's time for you and your companion to head home, you can't take the sky, earth, or winery with you, but this Escape does send you on your way with a $5 credit toward the ingredient that made this vacation so special: a bottle of local wine.
"We had a wonderful stay! Great room, beautiful setting, incredible breakfasts, and we enjoyed meeting other couples at the inn. Hosts were truly friendly and welcoming and helpful!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 5, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine on arrival, two-for-one wine tasting at Europa Village, two glasses of sangria for two, daily two-course gourmet breakfast experience for two, $5 credit for Europa wine, and 10% off any additional purchases
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, 31, 2013; January 1, 2014; February 16, 2014; May 26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2014 • Enjoy By June 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings