The Inn at Europa Village - Temecula, CA
The Inn at Europa Village • Temecula, CA
- $295 for a 2-night stay for two in a balcony room with daily sangria and a bottle of wine per stay, valid for check-in Monday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $502 value)
- Gourmet breakfast
- Eight-person hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Book by: 7/2/2017; travel by: 8/31/2017
Hotel at a Glance: The Inn at Europa Village
Mission-style buildings sit amid tempranillo vineyards and rolling hills at The Inn at Europa Village, located in Temecula Valley's wine country. Guests can rest up in guest rooms with names and decor inspired by wine varietals; many of the rooms included in this Getaway have a private balcony overlooking the valley.
- Two-course breakfast: Each morning, the inn's award-winning chef transports guests to Europe with a seasonal gourmet menu that changes daily.
- Cheers!: You'll be treated to a bottle of wine and daily sangria.
- Relax with a soak in the eight-person hot tub on the outdoor patio.
- Notable awards: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Europa Village: While you're here, you can enjoy the views of the 45-acre vineyard and taste the wine made on site.
Temecula, California: Inventive Wines and Mission-Style Architecture
Some four dozen wineries dot the rolling landscape of Temecula, a city that's grown at such a leisurely pace that it didn't get its first stoplight until the mid-1980s. Around that same time, visitors started flocking to town to explore its award-winning wineries and Mission-style architecture. After a day of tastings and tours, sit down for a meal in the Old Town neighborhood, where you can sample everything from ostrich jerky to gourmet Italian food.
A stroll along Front Street will take you back to the days when the city was under the control of Mission San Luis Rey. Spanish folk music fills the air en route to the Temecula Valley Museum, home to centuries-old artifacts from the Spanish colonial days. Off the beaten path, you'll find Palomar Observatory perched at an elevation of nearly 6,000 feet. Five telescopes and minimal light pollution provide a far-reaching view of the stars.
Very nice place to stay. Nice owners and out of this world breakfast!-- LivingSocial Member
It was great. Breakfast was outstanding and the innkeepers made sure everything was to our liking. Good suggestions for dinners. We plan on returning.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 2, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in; must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations are encouraged within 30 days of purchasing voucher to ensure best quality
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 12% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No smoking at the property
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Check-in: 2-5 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m
- Blackout dates: June 4 to 8; June 28 to 29; and July 3 to 4, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • Enjoy By August 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $207 savings
- 41% savings