Sip & Stay at a California Wine Country Inn
The Inn at Europa Village • Temecula, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Balcony, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to January 28, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast Experience for Two
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival and Daily Sangria Welcome
- 50% Discount Toward Wine Tasting for Two at Europa Village and $5 Credit Toward Europa Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Wine, sangria, and sumptuous breakfast experiences turn visitors into return guests at this Temecula inn.
Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes in Temecula, about an hour from San Diego. The city's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist," and that's exactly what you'll find here. More than 30 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
Upon arrival at newly renovated The Inn at Europa Village—set atop 45 acres of lush grounds—you'll encounter the personalized and gracious service its innkeepers pride themselves on with a warm welcome and a glass of sangria. And waiting in your room: a welcome bottle of Europa Village wine. Sip a glass on your private balcony while gazing out on the very vineyard from which it was harvested. The inn also features a Spanish patio with romantic seating areas, a fire pit, and a whirlpool spa that overlooks the valley vineyards below. Wake up to a gourmet breakfast experience prepared by Executive Chef Dean Thomas and his wife, Nicole, using ingredients from the inn's organic gardens.
You'll start with a two-for-one wine tasting just steps from your door. But the tastings don't end there—stop by one of the valley's numerous wineries, or head to Old Town Temecula, which is full of boutique shops, galleries, and eateries. You could even try your luck at one of five area casinos. Just be sure you're back at sunset for a Bolero Cellars sangria. When it's time for you and your companion to head home, you can't take the sky, earth, or winery with you, but this Escape does send you on your way with a $5 credit toward the ingredient that made this vacation so special: a bottle of local wine.
• 10% taxes ($29.50 for the voucher) not included—plan on paying that directly to the property
• Check the blackout dates before booking: October 4, 11, 18-19, and 25; November 9-10; December 6 and 29-31, 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The staff was wonderful, the chef prepared amazing meals, the accommodations were wonderful, and the views spectacular! We highly recommend the Inn.-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful grounds that are manicured perfectly, comfortable great beds, nice living room to share with tasty sangria greeting. The breakfast is made with fresh, homegrown herbs and vegetables—extremely gourmet!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to January 28, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations are encouraged within 30 days of purchasing voucher to ensure best quality
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 2-course breakfast experience for 2; bottle of wine on arrival and daily sangria welcome; and 50% discount toward wine tasting for 2 at Europa Village and $5 credit toward Europa wine
- 10% taxes ($29.50) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No smoking at the property
- Valid for stays in the following king rooms with balconies: Tempranillo, Syrah, Viognier, En Vie, Libido, Pinot Grigio, and Muscat Canelli
- Blackout dates: October 4, 11, 18 to 19, 25; November 9 to 10; and December 6 and 29 to 31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2016 • Enjoy By January 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings