Sip & Stay at a California Wine Country Inn
The Inn at Europa Village • Temecula, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Balcony, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast Experience for Two
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival and Two Glasses of Sangria for Two
- 50% Discount Toward Wine Tasting for Two at Europa Village, a $5 Credit Toward Europa Wine, and a 10% Discount Toward Additional Purchases
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Wine, sangria, and sumptuous breakfast experiences turn visitors into return guests at this Temecula inn.
Perfect weather for wine. Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the perfect conditions for growing grapes in Temecula—the city's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist."
A variety of vineyards. More than 40 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale.
Something new in Old Town. Beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare. Make a stop in Old Town Temecula for all this, plus a growing nightlife scene and summer entertainment.
Upon arrival at newly renovated The Inn at Europa Village—set atop 45 acres of lush grounds—you'll encounter the personalized and gracious service its innkeepers pride themselves on with a warm welcome and a glass of sangria. And waiting in your room: a welcome bottle of Europa Village wine. Sip a glass on your private balcony while gazing out on the very vineyard it came from. The inn also features a Spanish patio with romantic seating areas, a fire pit, and a whirlpool spa that overlooks the valley vineyards below. Wake up to a gourmet breakfast experience prepared by Executive Chef Dean Thomas and his wife, Nicole, using many ingredients from the inn's organic gardens.
You'll start with a two-for-one wine tasting just steps from your door. But the tastings don't end there—stop by one of the valley's numerous wineries, or head to Old Town Temecula, which is full of boutique shops, galleries, and eateries. You could even try your luck at one of five area casinos. Just be sure you're back at sunset for a Bolero Cellars sangria.
When it's time for you and your companion to head home, you can't take the sky, earth, or winery with you, but this Escape does send you on your way with a $5 credit toward the ingredient that made this vacation so special: a bottle of local wine.
"Lovely stay, beautiful view, and delicious breakfast."-- LivingSocial Member
"Great experience and the gourmet breakfast was wonderful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 3, 2014 - February 12, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 2-course breakfast experience for 2, 1 bottle of wine on arrival, 2 glasses of sangria for 2, 50% discount toward wine tasting for 2 at Europa Village, $5 credit toward Europa Wine, and 10% off any additional purchases
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- All rooms are non smoking
- Blackout date(s): November 9-11, 16-24, 2014; December 28, 2014 - January 1, 2015; February 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • Enjoy By February 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings