Bay-to-Table Adventure on the Oregon Coast
Harborview Inn & RV Park • Garibaldi, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($49) or Fridays or Saturdays ($89)
- Crabbing Kit with a Crab Ring, Bait, Clam Rake, and Step-by-Step Instructions on Catching, Cooking, and Eating Your Crabs and Clams
- Debbie D's Sausage Factory Sampler Pack
- Complimentary Coffee and $1 Off Any Meal at Irish's Mooring Cafe
- Complimentary Dessert at Pacific Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Catch your own crabs and clams, then prepare them at this intimate motel just steps from Tillamook Bay.
Wedged between lush coastal mountains and the vast Tillamook Bay, the town of Garibaldi is classic Oregon: laid-back, outdoorsy, and serious about food and drink. Though only 900 people—many of whom get by on the town's long-standing tradition as a fishing village—claim permanent residence here, many more make their way from Portland, just 80 miles east, to enjoy the slow pace of life, the natural beauty of the region, and some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine anywhere on the Oregon Coast.
Harborview Inn & RV Park is a locally owned-and-operated 17-room inn, rich in hospitality and loaded with charm. Freshly renovated rooms are equipped with a queen-size bed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat-screen TV with cable, and Wi-Fi. Best of all, the inn is located just 300 feet from the boat launch and the water's edge.
Here on Tillamook Bay, locals call it the Bay-to-Table Movement: pulling crabs and clams out of the ocean with your own two hands, cooking them up, and eating them warm right out of the shell. You can't get any closer to your food than this. Simply walk to either of two crabbing piers or, during low tide, walk about 100 yards to the bay bottom and harvest five different varieties of Bay clams. Then, return to the Harborview Clubhouse and use the communal kitchen to prepare and eat your catch.
When you aren't trolling for fresh seafood in the bay, make use of your voucher for complimentary coffee and $1 off any meal at Irish's Mooring Cafe, located right across the street from Harborview Inn & RV Park. And don't forget to hit Pacific Restaurant, Tillamook's premier seafood eatery, for one complimentary dessert during your stay.
Check out Harborview Inn & RV Park on Facebook
"An awesome little Inn. The rooms are clean and cute and have everything you need. Everyone there—especially the manager, Jeff—is just wonderful. If you want to stay close to the beach and a quaint little town, give this a try."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer (Sundays through Thursdays) or 2 per customer (Fridays and Saturdays), additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes clamming and crabbing packages with equipment and personal instruction, Debbie D's Sausage Factory sampler pack, complimentary coffee, $1 off any meal at Irish's Mooring Cafe, and complimentary dessert at Pacific Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for an additional fee
- Upgrades to two queen rooms available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings