Bay-to-Table Adventure at an Oregon Coast Inn
Harborview Inn & RV Park • Garibaldi, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($59) or Fridays or Saturdays ($89)
- One Cup of Local Clam Chowder at Garibaldi's Hook, Line 'n Sinker Sports Bar and Grill
- One Dessert at Pacific Restaurant
- One Cup of Coffee at Irish's Mooring Cafe
- $5 Off a Purchase of $25 or More at Community Supported Fisheries
A bayside stay at this cheery motel involves plenty of fresh seafood—like the local clam chowder—and coastal Oregon charm.
Wedged between lush coastal mountains and the vast Tillamook Bay, the town of Garibaldi is classic Oregon: Laid-back, outdoorsy, and serious about food and drink. Though only 900 people—many of whom get by on the town's long-standing tradition as a fishing village—claim permanent residence here, many more make their way from Portland, just 80 miles east, to enjoy the slow pace of life, the natural beauty of the region, and some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine anywhere on the Oregon Coast.
Set on the Port of Garibaldi and surrounded by Tillamook Bay, Harborview Inn & RV Park is a locally owned and operated 18-room boutique inn and RV park that's loaded with seaside charm and rich in hospitality. Freshly renovated, individually appointed rooms are equipped with a queen-size bed, Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and flat-screen cable TV. Best of all, the inn is located just 300 feet from the boat launch and the water's edge, and just ten miles from Tillamook Cheese Factory and Blue Heron French Cheese Company.
Here on Tillamook Bay, locals call it the Bay-to-Table Movement: pulling crabs and clams out of the ocean with your own two hands, cooking them up, and eating them warm right out of the shell. Everything you need to go crabbing or clamming is right here, including licenses, equipment, bait, personal instruction from a licensed guide, cleaning and cooking areas, and year-round crabbing and clamming clinics. There are even two public crabbing docks and clamming beds—populated with all five varieties of Bay clams—within walking distance of the Harborview Clubhouse.
See even more from Harborview Inn & RV Park on Facebook.
The rooms were so gorgeous, and it was wonderful to lay in bed and look out over the bay. As for the staff, they were very nice, professional, helpful, and friendly. We will definitely come back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays March 15 to June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 cup of local clam chowder at Garibaldi's Hook, Line 'n Sinker Sports Bar and Grill; 1 dessert at Pacific Restaurant; 1 cup of coffee at Irish's Mooring Cafe; $5 off a purchase of $25 or more at Community Supported Fisheries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings