Bay-to-Table Adventure on the Oregon Coast
Harborview Inn & RV Park • Garibaldi, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($49)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- One Cup of Local Clam Chowder at Garibaldi's Hook, Line 'n Sinker Sports Bar and Grill
- Complimentary Dessert at Pacific Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
A bayside stay at this cheery motel involves plenty of fresh seafood—like the local clam chowder—and coastal Oregon charm.
Wedged between lush coastal mountains and the vast Tillamook Bay, the town of Garibaldi is classic Oregon: Laid-back, outdoorsy, and serious about food and drink. Though only 900 people—many of whom get by on the town's long-standing tradition as a fishing village—claim permanent residence here, many more make their way from Portland, just 80 miles east, to enjoy the slow pace of life, the natural beauty of the region, and some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine anywhere on the Oregon Coast.
Harborview Inn & RV Park is a locally owned and operated 18-room inn, loaded with seaside charm and rich in hospitality. Freshly renovated, individually appointed rooms are equipped with a queen-size bed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat-screen TV with cable, and Wi-Fi. Best of all, the inn is located just 300 feet from the boat launch and the water's edge.
Here on Tillamook Bay, locals call it the Bay-to-Table Movement: pulling crabs and clams out of the ocean with your own two hands, cooking them up, and eating them warm right out of the shell. Everything you need to go crabbing or clamming is right here, including licenses, equipment, bait, personal instruction from a licensed guide, and crabbing and clamming clinics year-round. There are even two public crabbing docks and clamming beds—populated with all five varieties of Bay clams—within walking distance of the Harborview Clubhouse.
When you aren't seeking out fresh seafood in the bay, stop by Garibaldi's Hook, Line 'n Sinker Sports Bar and Grill to sample a steaming cup of clam chowder for a local take on the classic. Then, put a sweet finish on your evening at Pacific Restaurant, Tillamook's premier seafood eatery, with a complimentary dessert.
See even more from Harborview Inn & RV Park on Facebook.
"So much to say—exceptional, friendly, fun, professional service. Our room was spotless and very nicely decorated. The grounds were well manicured and maintained. I would stay here again in a heartbeat... This traveler gives Harborview two thumbs up!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Beautiful room! Wonderful view! The staff was the best!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 cup of local clam clam chowder at Garibaldi's Hook, Line 'n Sinker Sports Bar and Grill; complimentary dessert at Pacific Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings