Contemporary Inn & Restaurant in Northeast Ohio
Bass Lake Taverne & Inn • Chardon, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Any Days of the Week to April 17, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- $50 Dining Credit at The Taverne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Romance awaits on Bass Lake—these contemporary guest rooms feature Jacuzzi tubs and roaring fireplaces.
For a humble town of 5,000, Chardon has a lot to offer. Thirty miles from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in downtown Cleveland, it's also mere minutes from the antiquated charm of northeast Ohio's Amish communities. Then there's wine country: Within 20 minutes of Chardon lie no fewer than a dozen vineyards and tasting rooms. And everyone knows that small-town America is home to the country's best antique shops. Chardon is no exception, and Antiques on the Square proves it, featuring 20 dealers over two floors.
Just south of downtown Chardon, Bass Lake Taverne & Inn is tucked away in a country setting of forest and ponds. The romantic accommodations are furnished with contemporary décor, a king bed, a gas fireplace, and an oversize bathtub with Jacuzzi jets. Other amenities include cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Taverne—the on-site restaurant appointed in an appropriately rustic fashion—serves upscale New American cuisine and some of the best seafood in the region. Try the horseradish-crusted salmon with
a lobster-essence cream sauce and hand-mashed potatoes, complemented by a cocktail or glass of wine. In warmer weather, schedule a tee time at the inn-adjacent Chardon Lakes Golf Course, a challenging and beautiful course with a classic design. And of course, the area's many vineyards are just a short drive away.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Food and beverage credit doesn't include alcohol, tax, gratuity, or any specials
• Plan around the short blackout date range: December 24-25 and 31, 2105; January 1; February 7 and 12-13, 2016
The room was beautiful and the view was spectacular. Sitting on the balcony, overlooking the lake and listening to the crickets and frogs, was very relaxing and romantic. I can't wait to have a second honeymoon there.-- LivingSocial Member
Large, well-appointed room with fireplace and patio—very nice and clean. The food at the Taverne was fantastic!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 17, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours (Sunday to Thursday stays) or 7 days (Friday and Saturday stays) in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 dining credit at The Taverne
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Restaurant vouchers exclude alcohol, tax, gratuity, and any nightly promotional/discounted foot items
- Blackout dates: December 24 to 25; December 31, 2105; January 1; February 7; February 12 to 13, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2016 • Enjoy By April 17, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings